Ex-Sell Sales & Merchandising Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 May 2019
your at a different location most every shift doing alcohol taste sampling inside the liquor stores, marketing product old and new, speaking with potential buyers all shift long. awesome management, and good paying job. its alwawys fun interacting with neew people, and sales is bread into me through my father, so I really enjoy it.
Pros
salrary, different locations, time sheets done online, reporting done online
Cons
Beware
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2018
You have to pay for the stuff with your own money and you get paid Back. But you'll have to use that money to pay for products again so it's a neverending cycle. People say it's like a scam? There are other companies that do it differently. You meet some cool people. Read somewhere else abt mgmnt. You can see for yourself.
Ex-sell Sale & Merchandising
Merchandiser / Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON3 November 2015
Very great atmosphere at work, a lot of working with great pay! I have worked for the company for many years and they have been a great company.
best workplace ever!
Assisted Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2015
I can't praise the company , enough! I have worked for a bunch of marketing companies and I have to say my experience with ex-sell falls nothing short of absolutely positive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ex-Sell Sales & Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.

Ex-Sell Sales & Merchandising Reviews by Job Title