EVRAZ North America Employee Reviews for Area Supervisor
Area Supervisor2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 124 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Not a bad place to work. Shift schedule is challenging and extremely difficult to advance or move to a position that doesn't require shift work. The wage and benefits are hard to find anywhere else, which gets you sucked in.
Very volatile market
Upper management has unrealistic expectations and do not have a clear understanding of the core business. They have very high expectations of you going the extra mile and putting in extra hours and effort with little to no compensation. Upper management does not support mid level supervsiors which creates a very low moral working environment. I would not recommend this as being a employer of choice. If it wasn’t for a handful of long term employes the place would be in even bigger trouble than it already is.
Long hours poor shift roatation. No support.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more EVRAZ North America reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EVRAZ North America. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 124 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about EVRAZ North America
- What should you wear to an interview at EVRAZ North America?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at EVRAZ North America?2 people answered
- If you were to leave EVRAZ North America, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What salary would you be expecting as a material handler?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at EVRAZ North America?One person answered
- Do you have different shifts?One person answered
- Does EVRAZ North America require background check?One person answered
- Is the RCMP background check sufficient or do they require one with fingerprints?
- What roles at EVRAZ North America can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Wage for a service man
See all questions and answers
EVRAZ North America Reviews by Job Title