Everything Wine Employee Reviews

Do not apply
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 March 2019
Paid minimum wage and there is not much room for growth within the company. Hierarchy in workplace between cashiers and the floor staff. Not a fun environment.
Pros
Discounted Wine
Cons
Terrible Pay
Great place to learn and grow
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC3 October 2018
Easy daily tasks leave for lots of time spent learning, exploring and discussing wine and wine culture.

The store I work in has a great team of supportive people, everyone interested in your success and the success of the store. Very little drama and a large amount of passion.

Easy approachable and very supportive management team.

So far no draw back to working for this company.
Great place to learn about wine!
Wine Consultant (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC3 October 2018
This has been an awesome place to work so far! It's only been three months and the management has already put me through WSET Level 2 (I did already have my level 1). It is a very supportive working environment, where there is constant room for growth. For those who are willing to work hard, I can see there are plenty of opportunities for career advancements. The clientele is also pretty great, as there are very few grumpy people who shop for wine. If you have a love for wine, I would greatly recommend applying to work for this company.
Fun workplace, tons of education included
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 September 2018
Wine experience was not necessary because they provide WSET training and also in store wine training which is a huge plus for me. My typical day consists of mostly talking about wine to customers, there is a big emphasis on great customer service, and maintaining the shelf stock. Sometimes I will be at the tasting bar pouring samples for customers. I like this because it’s nice for the customer and makes them happier. Everyone is also encouraged to taste the wines that we have for sampling which I love! I’ve got to taste some really awesome wines and learn a ton of stuff. The management doesn’t micromanage which I also like. Everyone is really friendly, they all seem happy to be at work.
Pros
Wset, wine tasting, benefits, friendly coworkers
Cons
Store can be slow
fun work place, good environment
ORDER PICKER, RECIEVER (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC21 December 2016
management was relaxed, people were very friendly. the job was not to repetitive, yet you could know what to expect.
Warehouse was a tad bit messy but it was functional and we did the best we could with the space provided.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everything Wine. Our community is ready to answer.

Everything Wine Reviews by Location