EVERTZ Employee Review

At least my coworkers were good
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON10 April 2018
After some time with this company, it has decided that it would like to pay current employees with seniority the same as a new hire. This would almost be fine, however the company under values every employee that is not part of management. For a multi-million dollar company to pay minimum wage is disgusting, while the CEOs are giving themselves 4 million a quarter.

Don't expect any quality from this company. The QC department is full of untrained and underpaid staff. They could not care less about the product. Also, management has no idea how to do the jobs of the department they are looking after.

Only reason Job Security is given 2 stars is that this company refuses to fire anyone for their mistakes.

Avoid working for this company.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Salaray, Management, Health and Safety

Other EVERTZ Employee Reviews

Do not work here!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON5 June 2019
I have never had such a negative work experience in my entire life. I thought after the first week it would get better, but it never did. All of the management was so rude, there was barely any training and there is no clear instruction on what to do. I was put into my cubicle with little to no guidance, when I would ask for additional work it was like they didn't even plan for me to be there. I felt useless which made the days drag on.
The company only gives you one 30 minute lunch break with no two 15 minute breaks which is illegal if you're working for 8 hours, the only people who would get breaks were those who smoked.
I believe that this job is truly too good to be true, if you get offered a position do your research and don't waste your time there. I am happy I decided to leave that business and find work elsewhere, not worth it.
Pros
Some employees were very nice
Cons
No breaks, horrible training, no guidance etc.
Good as internship, no future as fulltimer.
Front end Software Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON19 January 2019
-Enjoyable work culture and environment.
-Job advancement seems lacking
-Management not too organized
-Salary under average
-Lack of sick days/ vacation days for 16month intern
Pros
flexible hours