EVERTZ Employee Review

Not what i thought it was
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON29 March 2018
Management is not easy to deal with, Can be very stressful and they dont pay fair. Mirco management and people have low moral, I recommend if you need a job to take it, but look for something else while your there.
Pros
Its a Job
Cons
Long list

Other EVERTZ Employee Reviews

Do not work here!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON5 June 2019
I have never had such a negative work experience in my entire life. I thought after the first week it would get better, but it never did. All of the management was so rude, there was barely any training and there is no clear instruction on what to do. I was put into my cubicle with little to no guidance, when I would ask for additional work it was like they didn't even plan for me to be there. I felt useless which made the days drag on.
The company only gives you one 30 minute lunch break with no two 15 minute breaks which is illegal if you're working for 8 hours, the only people who would get breaks were those who smoked.
I believe that this job is truly too good to be true, if you get offered a position do your research and don't waste your time there. I am happy I decided to leave that business and find work elsewhere, not worth it.
Pros
Some employees were very nice
Cons
No breaks, horrible training, no guidance etc.
Good as internship, no future as fulltimer.
Front end Software Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON19 January 2019
-Enjoyable work culture and environment.
-Job advancement seems lacking
-Management not too organized
-Salary under average
-Lack of sick days/ vacation days for 16month intern
Pros
flexible hours