Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) – Burlington, ON – 5 March 2019
- Useless HR department who do nothing about managers harassing and threatening you.
- Having to support horribly designed products that constantly break at customer sites.
- The sales team will regularly lie to customers about features that do not exist on a product and you being the only guy on site, will have to put up with the customer eventually figuring this out and taking their anger out on you.
- Having to fight with accounting to get your travel expenses paid on time.
- The IT dept is a mess and really cheap when it comes to providing their employees with the necessary computer equipment to do our jobs efficiently. The IT manager will throw a temper tantrum when you have to explain why you need a certain piece of equipment. They also don't backup anyone's data.
- 20+ year old multi function printers that constantly break down, requiring you to print your documents off-site.
- Dirty/Messy offices & washrooms that look like they have never been cleaned.
- Really high turnover rate at this company, it's almost like a revolving door.
- Below average salary and benefits compared to competitors.
- Only 10 vacation and 3 sick days.
- OT is not paid and the yearly bonuses are pretty pathetic.
- Tiny lunchrooms that only have a few overpriced vending machines.
- Lack of adequate parking at most buildings.
Don't waste your time with this terrible company, there are plenty of better companies out there.
Some decent people you'll meet
Only 3 sick days, Below average salary & benefits, Dirty work environment, No Paid OT, Laughable Bonuses, Really High Turnover Rate