Eventscape Inc.

Eventscape Inc. Employee Review

View all Eventscape Inc. reviews

Lots to improve
Project Designer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 October 2019
Management is slow to change. People are underpaid and reviews are strategically delayed to avoid salary increase. Very old school methods in place and there is no trust in employees. Attendance is taken every morning and evening to see if you come into work. You have to log every hour even as salaried employee. No flexibility in hours or working from home, again because of the trust in their employees.
Pros
Some Colleagues are fun
Cons
No trust or promotional opportunities

Other Eventscape Inc. Employee Reviews

some groups of employees appear to be look-alike (secret genetics lab?)
Eventscape employee (Current Employee) –  Eventscape location8 September 2019
I see there is very high ratings given by company's marketing personnel. Maybe i should think about switching careers. They seem to like holiday parties....

And they are not wrong. This company is very generous when it comes to hosting Christmas banquets or summer barbecues for their employees.

By the way, there is one Twitch streamer (a decent Squad gamer) who sounds like a colleague of mine.
Amazing work, great colleagues, but no appreciation for your commitment and sacrafices
Designer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2019
This company works on some amazing projects, but they are so arrogant about it. Especially the owners.
I learned so much here, and I'm really proud of the projects I completed.
I wish my efforts had been appreciated more and I would have stayed longer.
The expectation is to work 10-12hr days on a regular basis. People that only work 8hrs a day are looked down on.
I recommend this company for the education and experience, but don't plan to make a a long-term career here.
Pros
Amazing projects
Cons
Extremely long hours, poorly treated staff, hard work is not rewarded

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eventscape Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Eventscape Inc. Reviews by Location