Eventscape Inc.

Eventscape Inc. Employee Reviews for Welder/Fitter

Found 1 review matching the search
Interesting projects to work on and relaxed environment, but no opportunity for advancement.
Eventscape Inc. is an interesting and enjoyable place to work most of the time. Typical workdays usually have more than one task to perform. It is busy and there is always work to do, but work is not always befitting of an employee's profile or experience. Co-workers in the metal shop are nice to work with and make the shop a friendly experience. There is opportunity to learn and be trained, but only up to a point. Management will not advance employees in the shop to higher positions, and raises are not given based on experience or skills learned, rather they are given based on arbitrary timelines that are lengthy at best. The probationary period is very long at 6 months and opportunity for a raise is only given after 1 year, typically. Overtime is requested often, but not mandatory. Overall I enjoyed my time at Eventscape, but as the company grows and the workload increases, the metal shop workers that build extravagant projects are not quite treated with the respect they deserve by management.
Pros
Mostly relaxed environment, quality-oriented work
Cons
Non-competitive pay rates, little/no advancement opportunities
Official response from Eventscape Inc.
4 May 2018
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your work-experiences with Eventscape. We're making a point to ensure regular performance reviews take place in a timely manner. Our probationary periods reflect the scope of custom architectural fabrication work we receive as projects often take more than a few months to build.

Management recognizes the input of their employees. The Metal Shop continues to play an important role to Eventscape and we value the hard work our employees invest in fabricating projects.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eventscape Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2