Evans Consoles
View all Evans Consoles reviews

Evans Consoles

Evans Consoles Employee Review

Very very supportive management,lovely culture and fun and free coffe/tea

I love to work with Evans Consoles Corporation.Very nice Mixed culture, supportive management . Full Job security. Benefits are good but not great specially Dental benefit.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

A bad life experience in the job world

Evans was focused on their own profit. They tested the employees kinda poorly. I as others worked there for 5 yrs with a freeze on wages. That's not really being a concerned employer. They told us 25% of the shop would be getting a bonus. When the time came they gave all 100% of the bonuses to the shift supervisors. They had no problem telling us that. It was even done in a group meeting. We did all the work yet only the supervisors were recognized. That was the start of the end for me. When they finally got around to stopping the wage freeze l received 1.50$ per hr. This was after 5yrs of service in the company. If that wasn't unfair enough they also wanted to change my job. I was happy doing what l was doing already. This transfer was not going to be with a raise. I was already trained in 3 different jobs. Now there would be 4 different jobs l was 100% capable of. All that and only a 1.50$ an hr raise. This company is worth millions of dollars. I spent far to long there, that's my own fault. There's no way l could recommend anyone to work there.

Pros

Cheap cafeteria

Cons

No advancement

Well, It's work.

A typical day at work, you will see people sucking up to the manager.... And everybody definitely sucks up to the owner.The higher you are in management, the more godlike you feel.Layoffs happen because the owner needs more income and less expense so why not pack the work of 2 people to 1, then they realize that they need the position that they whacked.

Pros

You get a feeling of unity in the team during Christmas lunches

Cons

You have a feeling of "FCK, it's Monday again" or "S**T rolls downhill"
Same location

very competitive, is not what you know, but how long you have been there

Very competitive, is not what you know, but how long you have been there. When you are salary they expect you work 10 to 12 hours a day. Very bad culture

Pros

benefits start the first day of work

Cons

no work-life balance, long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evans Consoles. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Evans Consoles with

Evans Consoles Reviews by Location

• Evans Consoles
  • Very very supportive management,lovely culture and fun and free coffe/tea