Evans Consoles
View all Evans Consoles reviews

Evans Consoles

Evans Consoles Employee Review

Not bad, but far from great

People had high expectations that seemed unfair at time to for those that lacked experience. Management thought that the warehouse existed and that the world outside was unimportant so having life come up was inexcusable.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great co-workers, very disorgonized

It's a generally good place to work with nice co-workers. But it can be very disorganized and company culture isn't the greatest. Not much interdepartmental teamwork
Same location

Good Product - Bad Management

If you are a favourite you will do well here regardless of how good you work is. Be prepared to be micro managed but upper levels of management and have long hours with 0 recognition for work effort put in. Upper management only cares about $ figures.
Same location

A bad life experience in the job world

Evans was focused on their own profit. They tested the employees kinda poorly. I as others worked there for 5 yrs with a freeze on wages. That's not really being a concerned employer. They told us 25% of the shop would be getting a bonus. When the time came they gave all 100% of the bonuses to the shift supervisors. They had no problem telling us that. It was even done in a group meeting. We did all the work yet only the supervisors were recognized. That was the start of the end for me. When they finally got around to stopping the wage freeze l received 1.50$ per hr. This was after 5yrs of service in the company. If that wasn't unfair enough they also wanted to change my job. I was happy doing what l was doing already. This transfer was not going to be with a raise. I was already trained in 3 different jobs. Now there would be 4 different jobs l was 100% capable of. All that and only a 1.50$ an hr raise. This company is worth millions of dollars. I spent far to long there, that's my own fault. There's no way l could recommend anyone to work there.

Pros

Cheap cafeteria

Cons

No advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evans Consoles. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Compare Evans Consoles with

Evans Consoles Reviews by Location

• Evans Consoles
  • Not bad, but far from great