EuroLine Windows

EuroLine Windows Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Horrible place
They have a very poor culture and they provide zero training for new employees. They know NOTHING about new method of management and they are so rude with new hires. bunch of old- Fashioned style people get together with knowledge from almost 80 years ago, and they think they can run a business. They do not support new employees at all and new employees should learn everything themselves. They always insult employees and it is a horrible place to stay. people better try hard to get another job somewhere else. The managers even do not give the WIFI password to new hires. Working there is a good way of wasting your precious time.
Outdated managemnt style
The work environments needs a vast improvement. Management is POOR and lacks any management skills. Old timers still working there and have no understanding of team building, motivation or career development. Production employees are all immigrants and therefore have no rights and are forced to work with unskilled teams. The union is totally useless
Poor Management
The manufacturing company has good products but have many old timers that still have not caught up with technology nor the newer style of management. The company survives on using Asian workers in manufacturing who will work hard without much of a pay increase. Management lacks vision and has a negative style of management if you are looking to advance your career. Not recommended for career development unless the management changes or the company is sold.
Pros
Good Product
Cons
Discrimination, use of manipulation to force workers to produce
Productive, multi-tasking & fast paced position.
-open showroom doors and main switch board.
-route, schedule & dispatch service technicians.

-invoice posting into Sage, incoming & outgoing mail & couriers.

-answering 4 line-switchboard, transferring calls to staff and service calls details and message taking.

-reconciling visa & bank statements.
Not really fun to work with
At the present time in is somewhat fun. It is a very poor culture in the executive department. Production floor has very good employees which are counting together 7 Nations.
Pros
Very good employees on the floor
Cons
Dealing with emotional and poor culture of executive department
Productive and Learned many skills during my years
Typical day 7-3
Learned many transferable skills during my years including administration, logistics, shipping and receiving, building customer rapport and team work. I also managed the office. All paperwork, purchase orders and monthly and yearly re-caps as well as managed and balance monthly petty cash for all staff. I enjoyed working under stress in this fast paced environment. In my time there I ran a fleet of trucks to and from Canada and the USA and scheduled local service appointments on product building relationships with those under my supervision as well as many co-workers within the company.
Pros
Working with co-workers and relationship building
Cons
Was in industrial area so traffic to and from was bad
horrible managment and unfair practices
I liked my job but I did not like the people I worked for. I had to go on worksafe because of a shoulder injury, A torn rotater cuff, and in the end they ended up laying me off. it was physically, verbally and medically proven that the injury happened while I was employed through them and they lied to worksafe several times and treated me poorly after I file a claim.
Pros
most of the people there were good to work with and i learned interesting things
Cons
managment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EuroLine Windows?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EuroLine Windows. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3