EuroLine Windows Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
Not really fun to work with
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC6 November 2016
At the present time in is somewhat fun. It is a very poor culture in the executive department. Production floor has very good employees which are counting together 7 Nations.
Pros
Very good employees on the floor
Cons
Dealing with emotional and poor culture of executive department
Productive and Learned many skills during my years
Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC1 November 2013
Typical day 7-3
Learned many transferable skills during my years including administration, logistics, shipping and receiving, building customer rapport and team work. I also managed the office. All paperwork, purchase orders and monthly and yearly re-caps as well as managed and balance monthly petty cash for all staff. I enjoyed working under stress in this fast paced environment. In my time there I ran a fleet of trucks to and from Canada and the USA and scheduled local service appointments on product building relationships with those under my supervision as well as many co-workers within the company.
Pros
Working with co-workers and relationship building
Cons
Was in industrial area so traffic to and from was bad
horrible managment and unfair practices
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC18 June 2013
I liked my job but I did not like the people I worked for. I had to go on worksafe because of a shoulder injury, A torn rotater cuff, and in the end they ended up laying me off. it was physically, verbally and medically proven that the injury happened while I was employed through them and they lied to worksafe several times and treated me poorly after I file a claim.
Pros
most of the people there were good to work with and i learned interesting things
Cons
managment