Eteros

Eteros Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Eteros was a great place to work. There was a great group of people to work and socialize with. Everyone works very hard and wears many hats. I was able to learn lots of new things and various different aspects of the manufacturing process over my time there. There was always lots of work and overtime was encouraged. I went back to school otherwise I'd still be working there.
I did not like working at Eteros. They need more space it was too crowded. I cannot even put my lunch in the fridge for it was full as always. Only one microwave so come lunchtime it’s long line. No job security here, they let you go as soon as possible.
Official response from Eteros
24 September 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We’re sorry to hear this was your experience working at Eteros. We strive to provide our employees with a positive work environment and appreciate all feedback so we can continue to offer our employees a great place to work. We wish you all the best.
Co-workers are back stabber. It is a very small company, as in literally it need more space. No room for growth here and no job security here as well. Check the website they only have one product if it slow down you will be laid off for sure. So do not waste time to work here. They do not keep you for long here.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
lunchroom is too small. no designated parking for employees it is hard to get parking.
Official response from Eteros
24 September 2019
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are sorry to hear this was your experience at Eteros. We are always open to employee feedback so we can continue to offer our employees with a positive workplace. All the best in the future.
I remember showing up for my first day of work at Eteros and seeing that the construction of a large mezzanine was in progress. Eteros is not a construction company, but more floor space was needed to continue engineering and production work so the crew just got it done. That was nearly two years ago and is the same approach that we've been using each day to clear any obstacles that we find in our path.

I'm 20+ years into my career and have worked at other organizations where decisions took weeks, months and sometimes years to make and implement. Not here. Eteros acts quickly and decisively to take advantage of opportunities, change direction when necessary and eliminate issues before they become larger problems that impact the entire company. This is very refreshing and is something that I brag about regularly to friends who are stuck working in a bureaucratic world where this could never take place.

If you're bright, hard-working and have a good sense of humour, Eteros is a great place to be. I look forward to coming into work each day and can't wait to see where we go over the next few years.
It has been a pleasure working at Eteros for the last year. The company culture is what makes this workplace special. Management is approachable and friendly and is open to feedback and improvement. We get to design and manufacture cutting edge equipment in a quickly expanding industry so the growth opportunity is huge, which makes it very rewarding to come in to work every day.

The company is moving very quickly developing and launching new products and accessories, which is all facilitated by talented staff and in-house CNC machining, welding, and assembly. Given how young the company is and where it is headed there is a lot of room for personal growth.

People work hard but also play hard. We have regular lunch BBQs (with the CEO manning the grill) and hangouts after work.

The main challenge is how fast we are moving and how much change there is constantly. People need to be flexible and willing to adapt their working styles and re-prioritize on the fly. This is why the company looks for team players and people that can work well with others.
You'll never hear anyone say "that's not my job" when something needs to get done. Everyone is on the same page and really cares about maximizing the success of the company. Great staff relationships, with honesty and clear communication ever present. Open-door policy with management means anyone can suggest improvements or question current policies in a stress-free fashion.

A great crew of employees makes it enjoyable showing up to work every day. If you can take a joke as well as you can dish one out, you'll fit in just fine.

A small group of hard workers making waves in an exciting industry.
Pros
Everyone gets along great, works towards a common goal and is ready to help out with anything.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eteros. Our community is ready to answer.
Eteros Reviews by Location