Essential Staffing

Essential Staffing Employee Reviews

Featured review
Essential Staffing selected this as a representative review
Current Employee
Great place to work, management and peers are all great. Fun and dynamic team environment. Good work/home life balance. Salary is competitive in our industry.
Pros
Free parking, open door policy, free coffee, tea and water, great lunch area
As it has been said. This book's cover looks great, but, page's lack contend and knowledge.
The staff appear friendly and knowledgeable at first meeting, but lack major knowledge about the trucking industry. They say their CEO has expert trucking knowledge; Basic rules and logbook knowledge are lacking. Agency staff fail to support client whenever there policies and real life conditions can't be resolved. In my case the agencies inflexible policies and ignorance of MTO regulations and rules , along with there selfish concerns and complete disregard for the client's requests and explanations of other resolutions caused future long term employment opportunities to basically go by the waste side. Basically going against their self proclaimed Companies Objective of helping the client's objective to gain stable and longterm employment only to cover their own backside. Placement agencies can be helpful and useful, however, this one's cover attracts your attention at first but when you get past the first chapter, you get empty pages.
Cons
Talk the talk but can't walk the walk
Great place to work!
Receive support from our team from top down! We get to fill roles for our clients with people who want the jobs. We work with great clients who have lots to offer our associates whether it is for permanent roles or on a temporary to permanent or just a casual placement. Our associates enjoy working with us because they get paid weekly, we have answers to their questions in a timely manner and they are treated special. We offer bonuses for referrals, Christmas events, etc.
Pros
We are treated with respect.
Cons
Long days when it gets busy! But we don't want to let our clients down.
Fun and great environment to work at
I love my job in dispatch! Filling in orders and helping people find jobs couldn't make me any happier. The people here are great to work with and the atmosphere is amazing. We have a great support team and always helping one another.
Pros
great pay
Friendly Environment
The environment is great and non-toxic! There is lots of work to do and I really enjoy working here. My co-workers are funny and friendly. Wonderful team atmosphere! We work hard and we get the job done.
Pros
Everyone gets along and works well together
Cons
Such polite staff, great job opportunities!
Working with Essential Staffing has been great, they are very polite and professional from the moment you walk in to apply. They always have great jobs available and know my best interest.

Definitely recommend!
Pros
Great Pay, Polite Staff, Nice Work Environment
Great Employees!!
I came across couple of employees placed by Essential Staffing, excellent feed back from them.
Happy with jobs provided, getting all information about opportunity, daily guidance, great pay, they were explained advancement possibility. Way to go Essential Staffing, that is an image that every staffing company would strive to have.
They found me work as a forklift operator. Great pay and amazing staff. Really enjoyed the process from start to finish. Loved that they use text messaging to communicate with me, so much easier than getting hounded by phone calls.
Pros
text messaging, kind staff
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Essential Staffing?
Great staff and great jobs offered
Probably the best place in Barrie to sign up with. The staff are beyond friendly and help you every step of the way, even afterwards. There is always someone to talk with if you have a question. I highly recommend them as you will not be disappointed.
Pros
Friendly staff, great pay and fast and prompt responses