ESS Direct

ESS Direct Employee Reviews

This is a temp agency they are amazing

Hard to score a place you only interviewed with. They are great at finding you work that fits your background and they get you the money you deserve. Very nice Management and they are all about the employee.

Pros

Work hard to find you the right job

Cons

Temp agency contract work

Current

Currently employed by ess direct I always go back to them throughout the winter due to my line of work being mostely seasonal work they are a great staffing agency always get me a job ASAP and always treat me with respect

It was fun

Good people hard working always willing to give a hand when needed had a lot of good experience of lots of different types of jobs always be safe when ever working in a work area

Pros

Good people

Cons

It was 8 hour shifts

A good place to get a variety of work experience

A great place to get experience in a variety of different areas of employment. Management provides constant and steady work for their employees. I enjoyed the variety of work.

Pros

work experience

Cons

takes too long to get permanent work

Found work quickly

I was able to get work within two days of my interview. I had a good placement with southmedic Inc and continued to work for them or the rest of the summer.

Always ready to help

I found e.S.S direct agency to be ever ready to help as job searching, no matter your age. It is also necessary to mention the office staff who are ready to help you out, when faced with challenges. It is a nice agent to work with.

Pros

Promity to residence

Cons

Time be made permanent staff, Too long

Variety of experience

Various temp. jobs ranging from warehouse jobs to constructions and factory. Some last from two days until continuous employment. Always looking for something with a secure paycheck an reliable hours when employed by a temp. agency.

Overall it is a Great Place to Work

You start the day off gathering a uniform and putting it on. You then go to a board where your name is posted showing what machines you are going to be responsible for that day. You prepare some paperwork and you going into a clean room. Your job after this is to check, sort and organize pieces of medical equipment into specified amounts and then label the bins or bags with the amount, date and your initials. Some menial lifting is required for some machines and you may have to walk a considerable amount throughout the day. But there is also a possibility you are put on a machine where you have to stay at that one machine the entire day.

Pros

Paid Lunches and Friendly Co-Workers

Cons

Can Get Very Busy/Rushed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ESS Direct. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement