ESM Solutions

ESM Solutions Work-life balance reviews

Canada9 reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & benefits

working hard and honest although some places not even cares

In the job as ESM we must do our best and be alert all the time. As usual i always enjoy my work as security but the times come it's to hard to be happy about it and show joy anyway i try to do my best. I learned the ESM management never appreciate what we do and they never know in my heart i was the best i can be and in those difficult hours of night shift even i tried not to blink may be i miss some thing. The most enjoyable time of EMS is that when your 12 hour shift it's over and you feel you really done a good job(no guilty contuses) I learned never wait to be thank for what you do as long as your mind is clear of guilt and you know in your heart you done your best.

Pros

we have our lunch breaks like any other job

Cons

you have to be ready for 12 or some times more hours

Amazing regina managment. It's like having a big family that treat eachother very respectfully. Lots of love. Great part time, can make a living if you succeed in loss prevention. Flexible hours. 100% recommend for filling in space or trying to build a good security background. They provide training and certification.

If the managers don't like you, you ain't going anywhere!!

a lot of favourtism within the company, if the managers don't like you, you are definitly not moving up in the company. Hours are limited to what sites they have open, no benefits and low wage.

Pros

you pick your hours and days worked

Cons

no movement in the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ESM Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement