ESM Solutions

ESM Solutions Employee Reviews

Allot of favoritism, nepotism, but once you become friends with the site management everything becomes easy. Overall If you want a casual job go for it since security guard job everywhere is considered casual tbh.
This company is only useful if you’re applying for your first job as a security guard Management doesn’t care about you, hours aren’t guaranteed, no security for injuries
Amazing regina managment. It's like having a big family that treat eachother very respectfully. Lots of love. Great part time, can make a living if you succeed in loss prevention. Flexible hours. 100% recommend for filling in space or trying to build a good security background. They provide training and certification.
As a security guard, the shift usually starts with receiving the site overview and paperwork. Once the shift has been transferred under your duty after a thorough check of assigned paperwork, site access for reconstruction worker and public traffic are main duties. Timely patrols are an essential part of your responsibility to maintain site and public safety. ESM Solutions specializes in risk management for residential and commercial buildings damaged by fire, thus worker and individual safety is prime responsibility. Sites are prone to intruder trespassing, but vigilant perimeter patrols keep such invasions at bay. Portable washrooms are available for most times, however immediate sites may be void of basic amenities.
Pros
Easy going work, not strenuous, flexible hours
Cons
Scarcity of work hours (fluctuating), restrooms may not be available on all sites
a subsidiary of a subsidiary of a subsidiary, expect to be treated like a pawn. Little managerial support, no stability, no scheduling, basically on call forever. no benefits, no future ad the worst wages i the industry.
Pros
Lots of work seasoally
Cons
o stability, so periods of little work.
Anyone looking to start their career or have experience please I'm advising you to stay away from this company . the hours they good. but then decline in time and HR guy treats you unfarely. like a diamond in a dozen
Pros
Pay mite be good
Cons
Hr treat you unfarely
In the job as ESM we must do our best and be alert all the time. As usual i always enjoy my work as security but the times come it's to hard to be happy about it and show joy anyway i try to do my best. I learned the ESM management never appreciate what we do and they never know in my heart i was the best i can be and in those difficult hours of night shift even i tried not to blink may be i miss some thing. The most enjoyable time of EMS is that when your 12 hour shift it's over and you feel you really done a good job(no guilty contuses) I learned never wait to be thank for what you do as long as your mind is clear of guilt and you know in your heart you done your best.
Pros
we have our lunch breaks like any other job
Cons
you have to be ready for 12 or some times more hours
a lot of favourtism within the company, if the managers don't like you, you are definitly not moving up in the company. Hours are limited to what sites they have open, no benefits and low wage.
Pros
you pick your hours and days worked
Cons
no movement in the company