ESM Security
View all ESM Security reviews

ESM Security

ESM Security Employee Review

Ynfit bosses, toxic culture

Some job sites are physically demanding. Which is fine. But I bet the big bossess won't be able to do them cause they're so physically unfit. They LIE about your wage. MANIPULATE poor clueless immigrants. Bunch of RACISTS!!!

Pros

Cons

Toxic culture

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good job for experience

The company it’s self needs improvement, but it’s the same as any other security company, you’re just another number, management don’t seem interested in be involved with the employees, when you need to reach management other then the supervisor (whom is new currently) it’s a good place to work if your looking to get security experience and a small amount of loss prevention. People constantly call in sick so you might as well forget about your day to day life cause you’ll feel obligated to cover your relief cause they can’t come in and you don’t want to leave the staff of the store with out a guard. For some reason the company has a hard time filling the positions so they subcontract it to another company and pays them $3.00 more then they pay their own staff. Over all I give esm 2.5 stars it’s another security.

Pros

Not a lot, Can leave for lunch, beer store staff can be cool

Cons

No life to work life balance, no benefits, mediocre pay and management hard to reach.
Same role

Relax work environment

When I heard they were paying 16$/hr. I was NOT interested AT ALL.But then I found out they pay OT after 8hrs , that’s when I changed my mind. So I’m averaging more money in a day than most companies at the moment. It’s a good company. There are just guards that don’t take their job seriously and that’s why it can hurt the company. We do a good job and the clients will keep us longer at their site. We all need to be working. Two new women supervisors there.

Pros

OT after 8 hrs, Vehicle Allowance and Mileage outside de city

Cons

Long hours sitting in a car, rain, snow, slow and busy work
Same location

Management is a joke

Mangement do not know how to run a business,they are just earning money ..they don't care about the gurads .I am very unhappy about the atmosphere they have in their office.Nothing is planned

Pros

Cons

Alot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ESM Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement