eSentire

eSentire Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Fast paced environment, come to compete
Great learning experience, great mentorship, but very competitive. There is a lot of competition there and not much hand holding. If you learn best by doing and being thrown into a situation, this is a great place for you to work and learn.
Overall all decent
The management sucked, and lacked alot of structure. Still relatively new company needs more work internally as to processes, and training. Overall I would recommend, so long as they get their internal work figured out
Great company to work for
They know security very well. They are a great company to work for. I learned a lot working for there. The people there are mature and fun to work with.
Exciting place to work
As a mature start-up there is plenty to do, and learn. Good inner team collaboration. There has been a re-org since I was there, but I would consider returning if the role was a good fit.
Great place to work if you want to learn about Cybersecurity. Job security is there depending on the role - Sales and Marketing, not so much but if you're in tech then you can work here for a long time.
Great Company
My experience at eSentire has been wonderful, great environment and people. The culture is one of innovation and the atmosphere is progressive in terms of values, culture etc.
The Biased workplace
Management is non-co-operative and biased. The SOC team lead is very bossy and wouldn't explain to you if you have any questions.
Too concerned if you talk back to the leads even if they are wrong.