Escape Trailer Industries

Escape Trailer Industries Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
For starters, I did not last long; with my lack of experience and the push to get things done combined for a lot of mistakes; having a condescending jerk for a foreman didn't help matters. The work itself was varied which made the day go fast and the people were pretty good but it was a bit of a shock to see so many with less than a year experience. This explains hiring and training practices, which is strictly amateur hour at Escape Trailers, never seen anything like it. To hire someone, give rudimentary training and then hope they pan out is astounding. A shame as they make a decent product and could only improve efficiency if they took a deliberate approach and showed a modicum of patience.
Pros
Decent wage for the work involved
Cons
Training, or lack thereof
This company will hire anything with a heartbeat.
They tell you to come forward to management about issues and they will deal with it, truth is they won’t.

Management tries to hide stuff, If you go to HR about a problem they litterally fire you and keep your last Paycheck. Management in fiberglass shop has no previous experience in the industry and makes the company look like a joke
The management is very abusive towards staff. Constant nagging and belittling. I would not recommend this as a place to work. The job itself is great but management is impossible to please and creates a very toxic work environment. Very high turnover rate.
Cons
Every day I went to work afraid of what kind of a mood she would be in. She continuously berated the entire office staff and made it an unbearable environment in which to work. I don't know how I stayed working there as long as I did.
Pros
good hours
Cons
the boss lady
management honest about pay before hiring
company growing like a weed

lots of great staff that have been with the company from near the start

not a bad place to work if you are good around others and work as a teem
Pros
bennifets coffee in lunch room good people to work with and company growing fast
Cons
low pay and dont have good tools to do the job in the time expected
Every person has a different experience and what they expect from their employer and what is expected of them. My experience working for this company was not unpleasant.
I liked my job and the people I worked with. However, from day 1, my boss was on me about everything. Everyone was happy with me and my job, except for her.