Escape Trailer Industries LP

Escape Trailer Industries LP Employee Reviews

Not productive at this time

Work is good employees and most supers are great however they expect to much from workers when people are absent work isn’t getting completed at each stage and therefore, you are unable to properly complete your job but they keep pushing them down the line some supervisors should not be supervisors as they treat their employees like they are stupid

Pros

Some incentives if you don’t miss any days or recruit people

Cons

Not enough employees Poor wages, bad supervisor, poor quality of work going out, poor time management

Private equity company that only cares about numbers.

This company only cares about numbers. The owners or ceos never show their face on the production floor. Gives the impression they’re too good to talk to their own staff. There is no staff appreciation and laborers are a constant revolving door. Office is pressured to get more and more sales which is stressful and unorganized chaos.

Cons

Unorganized, low pay, no chance of advancement, bad management

Great Workplace for Growth

Ever since working with Escape, I have had lots of opportunities for growth and development within the company. The new management cares a lot about the employees and their wellbeing, and I have never felt afraid to voice my opinions or concerns. Every day you learn something new, and it is refreshing to see so many dedicated customers. Unsurprising, as the product is great and highly rated.

Pros

Management, benefits

Terrible experience

Unprofessional, unorganized, and extremely chaotic environment. Management has zero sympathy or understanding in dealing with employees and makes no effort to provide support. When you look at the work area, there are a lot of work safe violations and accidents waiting to happen. It’s no wonder this company has a revolving door of new hires. They may produce a well built product but that’s due to a few dedicated employees, certainly nothing to do with management. The company is now in the hands of a private equity firm and they’re all about profit and nothing else.

Pros

Dedicated staff

Terrible pay and benefits

Work’s easy and production crews are freakin awesome, but the pay is terrible and the benefits are way below other companies. The management only cares about going faster and faster and pushing us to produce. Flooded by temps who don’t care but the old timers are cool. Lead hands are good, but one of the operations managers should be a stockboy at Walmart.

Pros

Old timers

Cons

Temps, senior operations

Great environment

The company has a great workplace, with clear direction and communication. The leadership and management team is always looking for continue growth, collaborative environment, making all the staff fell part of the journey.

Working For Over Two Years

I have worked here for just over two years. I have grown within the company with encouragement and understanding. They have been very flexible with needing time off in such uncertain times. We have a great team.

Escape is a great place to work. It's been almost a year since I joined this incredible team of amazing people. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend working here!

Customer centric, great teamwork, innovative

I enjoy working at Escape Trailer. It is the most customer centric organization I have worked with and I see how the Escape leadership is always working on improving the overall value for customers. My role has offered ample of opportunities to grow in skills and knowledge. Being local, I enjoy the short commute. Team work makes the dream work!

Amazing place to work!

The Reception desk is a hub of activity on any given day and being a new hire from a couple months back there was so much to learn. My fellow colleague who taught me was the kindest and most patient teacher I could of ever asked for in such a challenging role. Management has an open door policy and are always so friendly. Every department that I have been in contact with are gracious with knowledge sharing and open to any help that I require from them. Certainly, the best part of the job is being the first point of contact to our potential customers which gives me the opportunity to show them how very important they are to us. Also the people I work with are so eager to share information and just a joy to work with. Escape Trailers is a place I look forward to coming back to on Monday mornings!

Great Company

Great group! Great Hours. Great Benefits. Innovative company with lot's of different areas for growth. Always looking to improve how things are done.

Happy at Escape

The company was sold in July 2018. Since that time, the company has grown. The product remains as solid and highly rated as it was before. The biggest changes have come in the management of the company. The atmosphere in the office is open and positive. Escape is a business that is growing and seems to have a lot of room for growth.

Change of management

It's a good place to work. The management team are fair. From what I understand, management has improved with the new president. Staff are happier and feel more supported than with the previous owners.

i wouldn’t wish this job on my worst enemy

This company will hire anything with a heartbeat. They tell you to come forward to management about issues and they will deal with it, truth is they won’t. Management tries to hide stuff, If you go to HR about a problem they litterally fire you and keep your last Paycheck. Management in fiberglass shop has no previous experience in the industry and makes the company look like a joke

A Company with great potential

For starters, I did not last long; with my lack of experience and the push to get things done combined for a lot of mistakes; having a condescending jerk for a foreman didn't help matters. The work itself was varied which made the day go fast and the people were pretty good but it was a bit of a shock to see so many with less than a year experience. This explains hiring and training practices, which is strictly amateur hour at Escape Trailers, never seen anything like it. To hire someone, give rudimentary training and then hope they pan out is astounding. A shame as they make a decent product and could only improve efficiency if they took a deliberate approach and showed a modicum of patience.

Pros

Decent wage for the work involved

Cons

Training, or lack thereof

Toxic work environment

The management is very abusive towards staff. Constant nagging and belittling. I would not recommend this as a place to work. The job itself is great but management is impossible to please and creates a very toxic work environment. Very high turnover rate.

Cons

The female owner is horrible

Every day I went to work afraid of what kind of a mood she would be in. She continuously berated the entire office staff and made it an unbearable environment in which to work. I don't know how I stayed working there as long as I did.

Pros

good hours

Cons

the boss lady

not a bad place to work

management honest about pay before hiring company growing like a weed lots of great staff that have been with the company from near the start not a bad place to work if you are good around others and work as a teem

Pros

bennifets coffee in lunch room good people to work with and company growing fast

Cons

low pay and dont have good tools to do the job in the time expected

N/a

Every person has a different experience and what they expect from their employer and what is expected of them. My experience working for this company was not unpleasant.

Interesting

I liked my job and the people I worked with. However, from day 1, my boss was on me about everything. Everyone was happy with me and my job, except for her.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Escape Trailer Industries LP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.9Job security/advancement