Escape Room

Escape Room Employee Reviews

Great overall

Productive, fun, and laid back environment. Management is easy going yet strict. The pay 10$ and hr maybe maxing at 23.5 hrs a week so not going to ball out there but good for people who want a second part time or new to the workforce.

Pros

Definitely Fun, positive vibes

Cons

Hrs worked, only temp positions

Productive and fun place to woek.

Everyone is so nice and when your not busy you can play games on your phone, take a nap, watch videos until you get busy. We use to leave and go work out at planet fitness all the time Bc we weren’t busy. WARNING: this job doesn’t help pay bills it’s only part time.

Pros

Free time

Cons

Pay

Fun workplace in a welcoming climate

Escape Room Wisconsin offers entertainment for its guests, and the employees and management are always upbeat and welcoming to be around. Everyone is encouraging and they have a good communication system. They care about their employees, and do well in training new employees.

Pros

Fun, discounts on games, employee perks, fun work environment

Good experience as your 1st job

This place has a lot of potential of becoming the best Escape Room but the only reason why it is stuck in a declined manner because of the high management and the CEO.We always have meetings monthly with the management to present new ideas for the rooms and premises, solution to problems, reports, customer complaints. Everyone cares about the meeting except for the CEO, which has done nothing in making it better but only for Escape Room to exist.When I entered this company it was great but not excellent and I left it because the company has no future. If you wish to work there, I say this first hand, unless you like entertaining customers in a puzzle game environment and it's your 1st job, please do apply but other than that, please apply somewhere else.

Pros

Open minded, fun and fast paced colleagues

Cons

Egocentric Management & No Healthcare

Good work place

It was a good working with the company n was I learnt some things about jobs learnt more to work I dint feel much tired while working there because of this lockdown I am searching a new job

Productive and enjoy work place

I learned how to solve problem with proper solution. My woring time is 6 day per week and one day off, my off day is random. The management at there is good.

Learning how to be your own boss

Pretty much a hard but easy job. I learned a lot from working with them. Especially customer service. Also taught me how to be way more open minded and a quick worker.

Great workplace

Great team Great management Great culture Busy, fun, exciting, trilling, great opportunities, great customers, great perks, great landlord, great everything

Fun to watch people solve the rooms together

Fast and slow paced, depending on the day. The system could be updated but a great place to work at during college. The manager was very quick to answer questions if the staff needed to reach him.

Pros

great atmosphere

Cons

The individual manager is a saint, the bosses are idiots, however.

The manager was scrutinised over every little thing. They were not granted any autonomy. Every little thing had to be approved. The pay was dreadful. The owner/boss described written contracts as "Toilet paper" and preferred verbal contracts. All of the managers from other locations and branches, quit over the course of three months because they were fed up of the owners rubbish.

Pros

A good sense of comradery between staff.

Cons

The oweners and bosses do not care about you and will let you know that personally.

Learn something new and fun

My review about this company is that i learn more how to communicate well towards our customers , since there's alot of tourist coming to play our game most of them speak Chinese so I learn how to speak fluent Chinese but not that fluent but when it comes to basic Chinese i can speak basically chinese.

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

1 hour breaks

Great job

I learned really much in this job. Everyday new people, new stories. That was amazing. The hardest part of the job was when 3 groups for 3 different rooms was in one time, and I was alone to help them and clean after. It was really busy.

User friendly

The environment of work is very nice as we are working in the Escape Room also known as the puzzle games room. 1 week training and we need to have a high memorizing skills as we have to memorize every rooms at Escape Room.

Pros

Play Escape Room for free

Cons

People does not know much about this games

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Escape Room. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement