ERIKS

ERIKS Employee Reviews

Head office and upper management at head office had no sense of business. Could not make a decision until it was too late. Took way too long to get an answer on almost every request presented to them. Glad I'm no longer there.
Enjoy working for ERIKS, really good company moving in the right direction, management could be improved by looking after there staff a bit better but other than that enjoyable
Je wordt bij Eriks goed vrij gelaten in je werk, alleen is er soms een klein beetje uitdaging nodig die ik wel mis.
Pros
Voorwaarden
Cons
Heen en weer communicatie
Eriks is a great place to work for with great smart employee's. You work Monday to Friday 8am-5pm with every holiday off. Management are well rounded and smart.
The positions are secure but only minimum wage paid and is poorly managed. Very little training or opportunity for advancement Health and Safety is good and a clean working environment.
Pros
Safe, secure, well lit.
Cons
No advancement and minimum wage.
its been all for nothing
myself and colleagues have put our own and families lives at risk daily thoughout the pandemic and it appears that our loyalty and dedication to our company means nothing to them in higher management yes we did receive a letter of thanks and a tub of heroes chocolates then a letter saying we wouldn't be getting a rise this year but now we are to start a shift pattern of work work weekend and lose our rights to bank holidays on the said day's
Pros
Good work colleagues
Cons
let down badly
Erik's is a great company with great benefits. I enjoyed working with my team. Very organized. The staff is very knowledgeable and very caring towards your home life.
Repair and overhauls greatly under appreciated but is the backbone of the business, under investment has been the norm for 25 years

there is new management at the top but its the same team below, so nothing will really change as the cocked it up before. But lets hope I'm wrong.
Eriks is an excellent company from an interest angle but they don’t trust you. Also fringe benefits are poor. Typical big business accountability. Lots of reports and duplicate effort.
Management haven’t got a clue no e of them now what each other’s doing no chance or progressing in the company and no pay increase for several years same think day in day out
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ERIKS?
Met heel veel plezier daar mogen werken. Leuk bedrijf, fijne collega's en prettige werksfeer.
Het was een mooi familiebedrijf met een geweldige sfeer en trouwe klanten die goed geholpen werden. Door invoeren van managers vanuit de SHV organisatie is de hele cultuur en in feite het hele oude ERIKS om zeep geholpen.
Ik ben er weg en zou niemand aanraden er te gaan werken.
It was a fun and educational job experience in a company that cares about his employees. I had lovely collegues and got all the training i needed for the job. The hardest part of the job was learning the ERP-package SAP.
Site based field service reliability based asset management. Work in differing industries including but not limited too manufacturing, food production and oil and gas.
Pros
Company car, phone, laptop
Cons
Driving long distances.
This place nearly drove me to suicide, I pity the few decent people that suffer/ed there. A manager that was a bully and a boss that had no idea what was actually going on.
At the time I worked for Eriks, the Job was Weekdays but if they were not buissy you only worked and were paid for 4/5 hours.

My comute was ofer 150 miles roundtrip so I was unable to make a living wage.

For someone local to their Depot I would highly recomend them
Would not recommend no one to work at Eriks n/a terrible facility very racist and does no care about there employees at all I worked here for 4 months my clock in never worked properly I told every manager and they fired me for it still
Official response from ERIKS
2 March 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. ERIKS values all people as individuals and respects their diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. I want to emphasize that racism, racist comments, or actions motivated by racism will not be tolerated. Any discriminatory statements or actions violate our policy and values. We encourage our associates to report all allegations to their manager, HR or through our anonymous Speak Up process. All reported allegations are thoroughly investigated, and disciplinary action is taken where warranted.

We remain committed to providing safe, supportive, and inclusive environments for each and every associate.
New structure yet to be proven however it's copied from a failed competitor approach so doubtful it will work.
Very poor management that are out of their depth.

120 redundancies in December 2019 and lots resignations since January.
I do not wish to give a review at this time. Management was poor. I learned many skills at this place of employment, My favorite asect was that it was very fast paced.
Het was een mooi, goed in de markt gewaardeerd familiebedrijf, waar veel ruimte was voor de medewerker als persoon. Nu is het een Excel - geleid monster waar mensen nummers zijn en klanten ontevreden. Het bedrijf is vrijwel om zeep geholpen.
geen motivatie. geen motivatie. er is geen werknemersbeoordeling. lage inkomsten. chaos
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ERIKS. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8