Ericksen Nissan

Ericksen Nissan Employee Reviews

Good job but no balance with career and family. Fast paced and need to work independently. Need to work and communicate with the banks for customer approval.
I've been with Ericksen Nissan for a while now, and can tell you it is very down to earth atmosphere. Compared to the previous owners of this dealership, they actually care about the employees
Terribly run store with no direction. The ownership will gladly take commission money from sales staff if they feel they made to much on a sale. If you do apply here watch your checks but you're better off just not applying at all
Pros
Literally nothing
Overall a lack of skill/ability on the part of management to save the operation from the rut that it's currently in. Lots if things working against this being a busy, viable shop; poor location, old and dilapidated building, the fact that there are 8 Nissan dealers in the Edmonton area, overselling of services driving away customers, the list goes on and on. Pay is poor, barely better than minimum wage. To sum up, the place is circling the drain.
Pros
Music allowed in the shop
Cons
Not enough work, uneven assignment of work that is available, poor pay, poor equipment
Didn't start properly training us until 6 weeks after we started. Was all over the place with processes. Some management says one thing and does another. Some of them were pushy with customers as wellOverstepped you and your rapport with customers. Didn't treat everyone equally. Lack of vehicle selection. Barely any leads coming in and when they did, you got the customer in front of you and you only make a flat. Doesn't want to pay you on time either. I would say however, some of the people are kind and they did make some situations and days better to work there.
Pros
Friendly coworkers and customers.
Cons
Poor management, lack of training, favoritism, poor location.
Being new to the automotive business, I have found the staff and management to be very genuine in their approach towards business and customers. I very much enjoy working with the team here and look forward to a long career!
I enjoyed my time at Ericksen Nissan. The team that they have there is really good and I miss them a lot. I've still have friends there and they always speak very positive of everything
There are many things that I enjoy about working at Ericksen, but the main two are the people and the atmosphere. The management are engaged with their staff and walk their talk. They are constantly looking at improving things whether it be customer service or their own processes. Great place to work
It was not a fun place to work. High competition, lot of employees, too many managers, Micro management, stressed job. Commission was not according to my hard work. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and interaction with them.
Amazing place to work at, Great work atmosphere...
Great work environment, easy work life balance. Management made sure that the employees were treated fairly and paid accordingly. There was room to grow and move up with the parent company.
Very friendly and all well educated. Service department was great and all know what they are doing. Always happy to help
Everything about my experience at Go Auto's Ericksen Nissan has been fantastic. The management staff there always work to protect their sales staff and help their team to advance in the auto industry while simultaneously keeping the customers best interests the priority. It is a no pressure buying experience and the whole store strives for the best possible customer service experience. I wouldn't be leaving if I was not moving. My co-workers were very friendly and the best part about the job was meeting new people every day to help solve their car purchasing problems.
Pros
Corporate Benefits, Free world health membership, Drive beautiful Vehicles every day.
Cons
Long hours, People are scared of car dealerships before they meet you.
  1. Employee reviews