ERCO Worldwide

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

managementworkgoodgreatemployeeplacesafetyadvancement

Outdated culture no diversity

Outdated culture, not very inclusive. Great life balance. Compensating salary. Poor management, not diverse. Very high turnover with HR department for last 3 years.

Great place to work in Saskatoon

This is a great place to work in Saskatoon! There are not many industrial sites like this where you get to be home every night. The pay is good and the people are good.

Insights into ERCO Worldwide

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Great people to work with , terrible management

Great company as far as salary and friendliness, Horrible management. I couldn't stay passed 2.5 months even with the above average salary. My position was stores coordinator at the Saskatoon Plant, my supervisor was unprofessional, rude, and old school - the manager, super controlling, critical . I was the 5th person to leave in 3 years, mostly becuase of the supervisor, yet nothing changes! I wouldn't recommend this company especially the store position.

Pros

Above average Salary

Cons

Incompetent management

Good company to work for

ERCO offers competitive salary and has genuine employees. Happy to start my career at ERCO.

Worst management to work for

The work and other operators are good. Any dealings with management is terrible with them changing minds and going back on what they said. Do not trust anyone in the management, they will sell you out to make them look good, take any ideas you have and call them their own. To get into trouble by your boss for putting in legitimate environmental reports because it lowers his bonus for example. They are "hurting" for money right now and raises and benefits are all getting cut back right now.

Cons

Long terrible drive everyday.

Erco

The benefits are very good.There is not much for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ERCO Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement