ERB GROUP OF COMPANIES Employee Reviews

2.3Job Security & Advancement
Used to be a good place to work
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Ontario22 April 2019
This place has gone downhill tremendously.. I used to work for a regional division for almost 15 years at this company and new supervisors and management took over my division as well as others.Management used to care about the driver now they could care less when drivers quit they pretty much open the door when they give their notice. The old Erb transport had a good relationship with their drivers. I know not all of our divisions have such selfish cocky managers but it's pretty bad when a new manager takes over and drivers start dropping like flies. I'm so glad I found a new company I used to think the world of ERB but now I wouldn't recommend them to any driver.
Pros
Newer equipment
Cons
Lower than average pay and a complete joke for benefits.
Still One of The Best Companies to Drive For
Owner/Operator/transport driver (Current Employee) –  Baden, ON2 November 2017
I've worked at ERB for over 15 years so that should be an indicator that it is a reasonably decent trucking company to work for, considering they're still regarded in the top 20 out of thousands of companies in North America.
Pros
Good equipment, well maintained. Approachable management. Fair in treatment.
Cons
Over the road long distance driving is not a great life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ERB GROUP OF COMPANIES. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7