Equinox Engineering Employee Review

View all Equinox Engineering reviews

Average place to work
Civil/Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 March 2016
Small to medium size company average place to work, not so good benefits. and limited chances to advancement. Not so great team work get limited help from seniors,

Other Equinox Engineering Employee Reviews

EPCM focused
Process Designer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 February 2019
Work with multiple clients. EPCM focused. Contributed to front end engineering and design phase of capital projects. Friendly staff. Fast paced environment.
Good overall Company
Senior Piping Design Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary8 December 2018
I worked for Equinox for 4 years.

In that time I worked many challenging projects. There was however a lack of good estimating done for project hours. Not a complaint but an observation. They do job share with both India and Australia. At times this dictates what happens on a project and can impact design quality. I was given the ability to travel their India office which enabled me to learn more about job sharing. This knowledge has been a big factor in my acquiring a new position with one of their competitors. :-)

There are a few too many managers but they all are good people. My teams were motivated and produced good work.

There is a bit too much adherence to "we have always done it like that" approaches. Some really talented new blood would enhance what Equinox does.
Pros
Challenging projects. Good co-workers.
Cons
Lower pay then most companies. No job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equinox Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.

Equinox Engineering Reviews by Location