Equifax Employee Reviews

good place if you land in right team
Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2018
Its a good place if you land up in right team. There is lot of internal changes happening and hence many people have left the company including senior management.
Equifax
Senior Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2018
Gret Place to work, decent salary, hours are standard, benefits are acceptable, bonus and raises are rare for my specific position. I would recommend applying
Pros
overall decent start
Cons
not much chances for raises, promotion or bonus
great compant
Senior Director, Client Deal Team (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 November 2017
Great company, great people. My only critique is that being new to the company it can be difficult to understand all the products they provide. Can be confusing.
Expreience
Canada Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NS31 October 2017
Equifax was a great company to work for, paid training and great people to work with. Canada operations went to the US, and closed jobs here in Halifax.
Strategic investment and vision needed
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2017
Management was not investing in new solutions. Innovative products were needed to grow the business towards high-value offerings. Clients were demanding thought-leadership and this was lacking.
Tough Sales Culture - Lacking vision
National Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 October 2017
Equifax was a tremendous place to work, grow and acquire skills. Since 2015, the sales culture has degraded signficantly. Great people, poor culture..
Pros
Flexibility and benefits
Cons
Long hours, toxic culture
Marketing
Senior Product Leader, Identity & Fraud (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 September 2017
Equifax has a good work life balance. Product management is an exciting and challenging field, and never a dull moment. I've been able to implement multiple ideas for operational efficiency, as well as better client & employee engagement.
Good Company
IT Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 April 2017
Great company to learn and gain knowledge. If you land into a good team.
People do not share information easily and low level employees are afraid of making mistakes. employee empowerment is missing
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no work life balance
Overall team and independent work environment
Credit Collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
Ability to multi-task and handle numerous customers request-internally and externally in a professional and timely manner. As a result,I was able to meet Company's expectations with regards to cash collected .

Teamwork was very evident among the collectors resulting in win-win situation for the department and company as a whole
Benefits are good, able to work remotely
Senior Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Anjou, QC23 January 2017
There was a great deal of culture change in the 9 years I was there. Some for the better some not. Colleagues were great to work with. Always a lot of work with offshore (awesome people)
Amazing team work, professional environment.
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 December 2016
Being a member of the "Advance Delivery System" team is a privilege. I have worked among great individuals who value not only the support and the service we offer to our members, but also emphasize on teamwork.
Pros
An organization that offer opportunities in career development and personal growth.
Cons
Teams in the operation department are often forgotten.
Focused on the meeting customers needs
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2016
Great environment for career development

A typical day will have you working with internal and external clients

Good balance of travel and personal life
Good Company
Big Data Analyst/Automation Engineer (Contract) (Current Employee) –  North York, ON8 December 2016
They are using new Tech but new to Agile and they didn't really pay high. Good company to work, nice people. And a lot of thing can be learned from here
environnement de travail positif
Responsable des enquêtes de crédit (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 November 2016
Ce fut une belle expérience de travailler chez equifax belle ambiance de travail
Challenging work and co-operative team members
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2016
Learned Project management skills
Ability to co-ordinate with multiple changing requirements in the project
Initiated project communication and resolved conflicts and compatibility issues between Client systems and Development capabilities
Excellent
Account Receivable (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 May 2016
Equifax Canada is a great company to work for. Has good benefits and training. Income potential is great depending on your ability to perform.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Nil
Productive and challenging workplace
Mainframe Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 November 2015
Fulfill projects; check your deliverables and timelines; coding, testing and implementation; peer, manager and project manager interaction

Learned new programming language (PL/1); and tools (SYNCSORT, FILE-AID, ENDEVOR, CONNECT:DIRECT)

Supervisor is generous in sharing knowledge; helpful teammates.

Work from home is discouraged.

Flexible time.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Work from home is discouraged.
Great Work/Life Balance
IT Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 November 2014
Equifax allows for a great environment for people who are both parents and Career driven, where the company is very flexible on that level and provide possibility to work from home when required.
Pros
Work from Home
Business and familly oriented
Global Business Bilingual Customer services (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2014
People are very socially intelligent, tolerant and fun to work with. Its very professional however one barely feels any pressure.
Pros
fun and enthusiastic coworker
Cons
late shifts
It was a great company to work for. We had lots of fun and laughs.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canvid Data Services, Scarborough, ON4 September 2014
The job entailed a lot of data entry, because I mainly processed application cards from companies like The Bay, and Simpsons. It was a part-time position, and I got to meet several people from all walks of life and learn from them. I was a full-time student during the day while I worked at Equifax. If one of us was about to fall asleep behind the computer, the others would nudge that person. Most part-time workers at Equifax worked at other jobs or attended school during the day. It was my second job in Canada and my first office job experience. The hardest part was staying awake at the computers past 8:30 p.m. I drank coffee to stay awake. The most enjoyable part of the job was the jokes that some data entry clerks would give. We also made each other laugh if they were beginning to get sleepy. We worked as a team. That's what I enjoyed the most. We had a very strict but great supervisor. That caused us to be more productive. She understood if we had an extreme emergency.

Canvid Data Services was a branch of Equifax Canada. There I learned to input codes to get the correct information. There I worked with one other employee and management. We got along perfectly. Canvid dealt with the insurance part of Equifax. We did the cleaning-up if people had one accident and the insurance companies told them they had had three or four accidents. Of course, we did an intense investigation first, then did the cleaning-up of the files, so people could drive to and from work.
Pros
Learning about different people and making lasting friendships and gaining work experience.
Cons
Feeling a bit exhausted after a long day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equifax. Our community is ready to answer.