Eptcon Ltd

Eptcon Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Good Company to work for
Decent company to work for, lots of experience. If you are looking for an adventure while you're working. This is the company that will best fit your needs.
Nice to start new career
Nice to work with family oriented work group. Not much politics involved. But not good for long term working because not much benefits like pension plan or RRSP.
The hardest part is travel all over Canada.

The most enjoyable part here is work independently.
Great enviroment to work in!
You can learn a lot and also meet great people who are easy going and fun to be around! I had a great time working for them when I was there and wish that I could still be there!
awsome people better work
awesome group of guys learnt a lot from them would work with them anywhere anytime of the year safety dedicated loved to teach young guys the right way to do things and explaining the purpose of the tasks we had at hand
Productive and Fun Work Environment
I work with a great team and we are all driven towards the same goal. We get along like a family. My job includes so many different duties that make everyday unlike the next.
Pros
Great Team Environment
Professional ,Productive, & People friendly
They were an excellent company to work for ! Management was great! Co-workers were fantastic ! Team leaders at their finest.

I would be honored to work for Eptcon again.
Pros
Excellence in Electrical Installations
Cons
Long Hours
Great and safe workplace.
Eptcon Ltd. was a great place to work. Fun yet safe and get the job done to the best of the ability.
The employees are great to work with and very friendly.
Safety First
Safety is a first concern at Eptcon, learned a lot of the requirements of supplying Protection and Control building for various hydros.
Very enjoyable place to work.
I enjoyed working for this company. coordinators, supervisors and management were very approchable.
All employees worked great together and helped each other if needed and everyone got along very well with one an other.

It was a clean working enviroment as we worked hard to keep it that way, which made it for a more enjoyable workplace. I cannot say that it was a hard job but it was physically demending and I had to pay alot of attention to detail
Pros
We recived free lunches for every holiday, after a large orders were complete. Worked straight day shift..
Cons
It was't a permament job.
Energy based company
Productive construction based environment with inconsistent work loads in various postions
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eptcon Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6