Epsilon Employee Reviews

Great culture and fun products to sell.
Sales Director -CPG, OTC and RX Industries (Former Employee) –  Toronto30 September 2015
A typical day at work would be driving to clients to present our core capabilities or solutions based offerings or post program analysis. I would also cold call and hunt down new clients or expand my reach with in a current client.

The most enjoyable part of my job was my clients, understanding their needs and pain points and find resolutions for them and selling it through.
Pros
Great clients, great pay, great bunch to work with
Cons
not as much support and focuss in Cda as there was in prior years
Management Too Involved, Negative Work Culture
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2014
Management seemingly doesn't trust its employees and is always trying to dictate how things should be done. Because many of them are not tuned in to customer needs, this results in a disconnect between customer needs and service/product offerings. They also expect you to work long hours and don't compensate for this. Very high turnover.
Cons
Management, Culture
Left within 2 weeks of working, horrible company
Digital Media Marketing (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON19 June 2013
this company is horrible, no advancement, obsessed with salary cuts, unprofessional. I left within 2 weeks. It is very empty at the location I worked at because people were quitting.
Pros
Cons
no advancement, obsessed with salary cuts, unprofessional, less than entry level, the people here are stupid