Epicor Employee Review

Epicor Review
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 November 2014
Epicor is a great place to work with outstanding leadership and the opportunity to move up within the company. The best part about Epicor is the methodical way in which they teach you to work through the sales process. This reduces no decision and vets prospects, therefore, you're not wasting time with those companies that are not serious about replacing their current business system.

Other Epicor Employee Reviews

great colleagues
Software Developer / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 May 2019
"Relative autonomy, respectful atmosphere, great colleagues & clients, able to work from home, good compensation"
"We need more talented people to join our team to help keep up with growth and improve work/life balance
Pros
Relative autonomy, respectful atmosphere, great colleagues
Cons
We need more talented people to join our team
Good place to work.
Product support and Implementation specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 August 2017
Good place to work because of the people that work there. Most of the people on the Advice Line in California have a minimum of 15 years experience. They are very knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They have a strong positive culture of helping new hires, giving them all the tools they need to succeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epicor. Our community is ready to answer.