Epicor Employee Review

prepare to be on your own
application developer (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QC10 April 2014
I got hired at Epicor as a permanent employee, I was told how secure it is to be at Epicor (job security), less than a year after I started, the CEO got fired, then a big management shake up happened, and around one year after I was employed, a lay off took place and I and many others lost our jobs for no apparent reason. If they told you it is a permanent position, even if you did a great job, it does not secure your job there. Many seniors lost their jobs for no reason.

Other Epicor Employee Reviews

great colleagues
Software Developer / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 May 2019
"Relative autonomy, respectful atmosphere, great colleagues & clients, able to work from home, good compensation"
"We need more talented people to join our team to help keep up with growth and improve work/life balance
Pros
Relative autonomy, respectful atmosphere, great colleagues
Cons
We need more talented people to join our team
Good place to work.
Product support and Implementation specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 August 2017
Good place to work because of the people that work there. Most of the people on the Advice Line in California have a minimum of 15 years experience. They are very knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They have a strong positive culture of helping new hires, giving them all the tools they need to succeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epicor. Our community is ready to answer.