Epicor Employee Review

Job at Epicor was fun
QA Tester Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 August 2014
I loved working in Epicor, it was a nice place to work. I was able to turn it to a fun place to work, I guess due to my friendly behavior, saying hello to everybody I met, and in a short time I had many friends.
Which helped me building up a team spirit, work as a team, play table tennis, going to the gym. I had great fun
However did not forget that my first obligation was to do an efficient job, which I was good at, due to which I was liked by my team lead.
I feel blessed for having the opportunity to get a chance to work with so many wonderful people

Other Epicor Employee Reviews

great colleagues
Software Developer / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 May 2019
"Relative autonomy, respectful atmosphere, great colleagues & clients, able to work from home, good compensation"
"We need more talented people to join our team to help keep up with growth and improve work/life balance
Pros
Relative autonomy, respectful atmosphere, great colleagues
Cons
We need more talented people to join our team
Good place to work.
Product support and Implementation specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 August 2017
Good place to work because of the people that work there. Most of the people on the Advice Line in California have a minimum of 15 years experience. They are very knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They have a strong positive culture of helping new hires, giving them all the tools they need to succeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epicor. Our community is ready to answer.