Epic Alliance Inc.

Epic Alliance Inc. Employee Reviews

Positive and supportive workplace!

Working at epic alliance Inc. I have learnt so much and done so many different operations that is it never a boring day within the work place! Highly recommend working here!

Pros

Lots to do and learn

Cons

non

Exciting, fast-paced work environment with great opportunities for advancement

I first became involved with the company as an investor. I was so impressed I called the owners and asked to join the company as an employee. I've had great support and have been given the freedom to manage my time and workload. The owners know where they want to take the company and everyone pulls together to help achieve this. If you like a fast-paced, exciting work environment with great co-workers and you are able to adapt the ever-changing work characteristic of a rapidly-growing company, this is the place for you.

Pros

Co-workers, a feeling of accomplishment

Great Place To Work!

Epic Alliance Inc. is an amazing place to work. I love my job because people care about me as a person and about my professional growth. There is a genuine spirit of cooperation and shared goals all revolving around helping the customer that I have not found at other corporations.

Exciting and Dynamic Workplace!

Epic Alliance Inc. is a great company to work for, there is always so much room to grow, and having a great group of people around you to encourage you and help you succeed is all you could ever want in a career!

Pros

Positive environment, good communication, etc.

Cons

Fast paced, but nothing too difficult!

Great People to Grow With!

I have been with Epic Alliance Inc for the last five years. The company is amazing and supportive especially the owners. They guide you and teach you to grow in your role. There is a great work environment where employees are able to find good work/life balance.

Pros

Friendly work environment

Frustrating Work Environment

Work environment was chaotic, I could never get through my to-dos because there was always something else that needed to be done, communication was almost non-existent and always last minute. There was no methodical approach to getting things done or taken care of, just whatever seemed the most important to the bosses, even if we had other projects or deadlines to take care of. I enjoyed working with my coworkers, but everyone was always stressed because everyone had more work than they could reasonably do in a day and people were on edge.

Pros

I enjoyed the work I did

Cons

poor communication, high turnover, mixed messages, last minute projects

Terrible people to work for. Slave drivers

No proper communication, lots of foul language, half the time the owners/bosses are never around or able to be reached.They don’t take the time to teach

Pros

Cons

Long hours no benefits

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Epic Alliance Inc.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epic Alliance Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Job security/advancement