EPCOR

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Fun place to work with great co workers and a awesome job/life balance.

Working at epcor was a good experience for me. I would recommend people apply working here because the job life balance is perfect. They have you work four ten hour days, they also have the option for overtime.

Was forced to resign due to injuries

Started off as the dream job until I was injured in a hockey accident and then forced to resign with no good reason I would never recommend working for them especially when they leave you and your family stranded.

Understand everything

I would love to work for epcot I'm considering the trade to be educational experience I'm very good working with people and other employees have a good relationship with them I have a good driving abstract

Fun place to work / Productive

Daily activity kept employees busy, active and always adapting to new situations. i learnt a lot about time management and team work as a lot of day to day situations involved teams.

Clock watching Negative Company

This company focuses only on negative aspects. Never any positive recognition or feedback. If you want a place where you feel like your back in high school, then this is it. Bullying happening all around you. No matter how hard you work you can't get past the favourites in the company regardless if you have more seniority or work your butt off Would not recommend this company if my life depended upon it.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Very negative Atmosphere

General labourer

I enjoyed working as a general labour, equipment handler etc. Making sure all orders was processed and shipped out on time was my main priority.

typical workplace envroment

Epcor was a goo company to work for and paid good.I just wish there was more job security with them.

Pros

good people, good job

Cons

no overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EPCOR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement