EPCOR

EPCOR Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Great company overall and great people who work there.

Working at EPCOR is very fast paced with multiple changes to the work I do. I've enjoyed my seven years of working with them, as I have learned a lot about myself, as a person, as well as where my strengths lie in the work force. I am very adaptable to change and efficient with time management.My favorite part of the company, is the people I work with. I've built great, long lasting relationships with my co-workers and managers.

Pros

incentives, the people, charities.

great management but less full time opportunity

i'm only working part-time (20-29hours/week) and they currently don't have many opportunity for full time. I really love the job and management and my colleagues..i just wish they'd offer more full time opportunity.

Customer service consultant

Epcor is a great employer that treats employees extremely well. Flexible, accommodating, with lots of opportunities to try other roles or move departments. Highly recommend.

posative workplace with great people

busy shifts were common but with everyone working the days went quickly. training was ongoing. we had a great group of people and we enjoyed each others company away from the work place as well as at work. management was always available to us. there were many opportunities for advancement and training courses were available if we were interested

Was wonderful company to work for

I enjoy working for epcor for the 10+ years that I was there .. When the company move to edmonton it was very hard for me but I had o moe on

Pros

The enviroment was good

Cons

Nice hours

Fun, rewarding work environment. People friendly!

A typical day at this inbound call centre, involved a very fast paced yet, professional environment, providing superior customer service. I learned the importance in evaluating and understanding customer needs that enabled me to quickly identify sound opportunities for them. It was very important to me to always maintain 100% call quality and first call resolution, whether it be a simple or difficult call.The most enjoyable part of the job was their very strong, employee recognition days, from free lunches, barbecues, off site team building, just a fun and family oriented atmosphere.

Epcor was Fun Lots of team builders.

a typical day at work is dealing with customer question about there bill and some time a little escalatedI learn a lot , but one thing I have learned was how to give good customer serviceManagement was wonderful.Because of my Co-workers being at work felt like a home away from home.the hardest part of my job was leavingand the most enjoyable part was at the end of the year when we all get to have fun at our Christmas parties.

Pros

when we have barbecues

Cons

some time long hours

Due to Corporate restructuring, moving the operations to another city, I will be seeking employment with a new "family"

Multi tasking on phones with computer use and a very fast paced call center.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EPCOR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement