EPCOR

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Good people

Great people to work with. The company provided all of the tools to help you complete the job. The compensation was good as well as the benefits. The hardest part of the job was irate customers.

posative workplace with great people

busy shifts were common but with everyone working the days went quickly. training was ongoing. we had a great group of people and we enjoyed each others company away from the work place as well as at work. management was always available to us. there were many opportunities for advancement and training courses were available if we were interested

Was wonderful company to work for

I enjoy working for epcor for the 10+ years that I was there .. When the company move to edmonton it was very hard for me but I had o moe on

Pros

The enviroment was good

Cons

Nice hours

ok

very busy but disliked working on the phones Hardest part is meeting the qualifications of working days when working in the call centre

Fun, rewarding work environment. People friendly!

A typical day at this inbound call centre, involved a very fast paced yet, professional environment, providing superior customer service. I learned the importance in evaluating and understanding customer needs that enabled me to quickly identify sound opportunities for them. It was very important to me to always maintain 100% call quality and first call resolution, whether it be a simple or difficult call.The most enjoyable part of the job was their very strong, employee recognition days, from free lunches, barbecues, off site team building, just a fun and family oriented atmosphere.

Epcor was Fun Lots of team builders.

a typical day at work is dealing with customer question about there bill and some time a little escalatedI learn a lot , but one thing I have learned was how to give good customer serviceManagement was wonderful.Because of my Co-workers being at work felt like a home away from home.the hardest part of my job was leavingand the most enjoyable part was at the end of the year when we all get to have fun at our Christmas parties.

Pros

when we have barbecues

Cons

some time long hours

it was a door to door sales job

not very well organized but they took care of there people. cant say anything bad about them

Pros

na

Cons

na

Due to Corporate restructuring, moving the operations to another city, I will be seeking employment with a new "family"

Multi tasking on phones with computer use and a very fast paced call center.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EPCOR?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EPCOR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement