EPCOR
Happiness score is 48 out of 100

EPCOR

EPCOR Employee Review

Absolutely brutal management

This company has terrible management. The ethics guidelines are not adhered to, lying is acceptable behaviour, and compensation and advancement is based on favouritism, not competency. This is the worse company I ever worked for.

Pros

None come to mind

Cons

Overpaid management with poor ethics, The corporate executives are oblivious about what is going on downstairs, It is a very unhappy and threatening atmosphere.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Work, work some more, repeat

Averaged about 9-10 hours a day, finished all my deliverables and was rewarded with more work and less time to do it. Issues were communicated, contract was ended. Saw a revolving door of resources leaving with contractors and employees moving on. Not a great balance. Great place if work is your life.
Same location

Great team!

No complaints. Fantastic group and satisfying place to work. Interesting projects that allowed for professional growth. There was also the option to job sculpt, doing what you are interested in.

Pros

Freedom to work in ways that work for you.

Cons

Hard to get a job and advance
Same location

Fune place to work but depending on who you report to

I had a good time working here but my nightmare started when my Manager PMO felt threatened by how good I knew my job. There is no room for growth here.

Pros

good pay and benefit

Cons

long hours, no room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EPCOR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement