EOS CANADA

EOS CANADA Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Collection Agent5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
Featured review
EOS CANADA selected this as a representative review
I've worked for EOS for a few years and within my few years I have grown in the company and have been given great opportunities. EOS is a great company to work for if you are looking for advancement and personal growth.
Pros
advancement, encouragement, personal growth
Cons
Salary increases
The only people who do well are the ones who have been there forever the supervisor kisses there butts and gives them all the good accounts don't waste your time there are better places to work
What a wonderful company to be working for, the management treats all the staff with respect and there are no complaints.
helping the world to become debt free
I worked for EOS Canada for 3 months and was happy for the opportunity to learn and grow from the experience. I liked the hours and that i didn't have to work weekends
I left because after 3 months of surpassing my sales and getting no commission i was discouraged.
Pros
nice clean environment
Cons
have to pay $10 every month, no bonuses or commission even after you surpass your goals
Managers & supervisors are great.. Extend all the help to all new agents.. all the senior agents are also there to help the new agents.. assists new agents in all aspects.. Learned so much how to deal with irate customers, how to be professional on phone.. Learned how to do negotiations.. Hardest part of the job is collection.. the most enjoyable is part is when customers paid..
Pros
There's a game for everybody like Bingo
Cons
Long hours ..
very unfair poor skills very demanding and not helpful in anyway you need to b good in the first couple weeks or your fired. These people don't give you an opportunity even if you are new they are very heartless.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EOS CANADA?