EOS CANADA Employee Reviews

Horrible! Do not work here avoid at all costs
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 March 2019
Management is racist and talks bad behind every ones back.... all employees are dealing wih angry people all day everyday .... pay is on the low side of the scale and everyday everyone is grumpy and miserable .... I got a new job and regrey ever working there ... I worked there for a year worst place ever to work at .... hours change regularly .... they say straight days but was afternoons nights and days sometimes mixed in one week! Horrible place
Pros
Cons
Tons
Room to grow with encouraging managment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2019
I've worked for EOS for a few years and within my few years I have grown in the company and have been given great opportunities. EOS is a great company to work for if you are looking for advancement and personal growth.
Pros
advancement, encouragement, personal growth
Cons
Salary increases
clean and quiet workplace
collect agent (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC8 November 2018
I worked for EOS Canada for 3 months and was happy for the opportunity to learn and grow from the experience. I liked the hours and that i didn't have to work weekends
I left because after 3 months of surpassing my sales and getting no commission i was discouraged.
Pros
nice clean environment
Cons
have to pay $10 every month, no bonuses or commission even after you surpass your goals
correct
Agent de recouvrement (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 May 2018
Gérer par le bureau de Toronto ce qui offre une gestion restreinte du bureau de Montréal.
Great company to work for
National Vice President Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto On20 March 2018
Worked for EOS in several different divisions. This is a great place to work and build a career for people who are hard workers and career-minded.
Promote from within is an embraced culture. I started as a mid-manager and promoted several times to a Corporate VP
Expectations are high but so are the rewards and career potential
Most enjoyable part of job were the people I worked with and for
Pros
Competitive pay, bonus, great benefits, 401K with match
Cons
face-paced and competitive
Excellent work environment with facility to work independently and in close cooperation with senior and colleague
Assistant Controller (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 May 2016
The Company is a part of the German based company with an excellent work environment. All function works cohesively and in close cooperation with each others. Co-workers and professional but friendly and offer assistance when needed. One can discuss any issue with the co-workers freely for any suggestion.
Fun workplace because of a great manager /supervisor
Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 May 2016
Managers & supervisors are great.. Extend all the help to all new agents.. all the senior agents are also there to help the new agents.. assists new agents in all aspects.. Learned so much how to deal with irate customers, how to be professional on phone.. Learned how to do negotiations.. Hardest part of the job is collection.. the most enjoyable is part is when customers paid..
Pros
There's a game for everybody like Bingo
Cons
Long hours ..
IT CREDIT OPERATION (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2015
Flexiable work place with supportive managment. Apportunity to work with professional pepole and freedom to developed self knowledge.
Managers and district managers
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 August 2015
very unfair poor skills very demanding and not helpful in anyway you need to b good in the first couple weeks or your fired. These people don't give you an opportunity even if you are new they are very heartless.
Il faut de la patience et du tact
Qc. H2P 2T1 (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 July 2014
S'assurer que les promesses de paiements soient respectées et faire le plus d'appels possibles pour s'assurer du respect de l'objectif fixé par la compagnie
Pros
Jours de congé flexibles, très bien situé
Cons
La sorte de client qui souvent ont des créances de plus de 5 ans
Good Company on the upswing
Asst Manager (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC9 June 2014
I can say I have great respect for the Management and Associates of EOS Canada Inc. I gave 100%. We were able to overcome many obstacles in our office, during the tough time, always landing on our feet. The hardest part of my job, was dealing with the different personalities in the office, but due to my calm exterior I was always able to resolve the situation. I loved the job I did, as it had a variety of tasks each day and no 2 days were the same.
Pros
compensation
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EOS CANADA. Our community is ready to answer.