Envy Employee Reviews

2.7Job Security & Advancement
The Worst work environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS30 May 2018
No direction, but you are responsible for making all decisions and are held accountable.. even with no guidance. Head office is very "Mean Girl" oriented.. meaning if you aren't the "in crowd" if the month, you'll probably loose your job for no real reason. There are no chances given, once you are not "liked" by someone in HO or by the owner, you are OUT. Please do yourself justice and do not limit yourself to this company.
Pros
no pros
Company doesn’t care
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS22 May 2018
Worked for this company for more than 2 years and through both of those years nothing ever got better. I did get promoted but the responsibilities were way to much for the little pay, they expect a lot from casual sales associates and key holder. Head office is VERY unorganized and there’s always problems with them and store level, there’s no real direction as to how the stores are run.
Cons
Too much responsibility
Horrible company to work for
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL24 March 2018
I worked for this company for almost 2 years, and I have never hated my job so much. Very unprofessional work environment, and the assistant manager is very disrespectful. I will never recommend this store to anymore.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Poor Management
it was meh
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL8 February 2018
worked part time, average pay, discount is alright, basically worked there to get clothes. it was just like any other retail job. a lot of pressure to sell
Pros
discounts
Cons
schedules