Envision Employee Reviews

Envision as a Recruiting Company
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ19 May 2019
As a recruiter - They were responsive and easy to work with and available when needed or if issues arose. In weekly contact with me reviewing how the project was moving along.
Pros
Quck response and good people to work with
Cons
Contract ended and never heard from them again.
Do not recommend.
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX16 May 2019
Envision makes promises they do not nor ever had any intention on delivering. Ex. They claim you can earn 70k-90k. Not true. Far from the truth. Maybe after several years of employment, only. They're turnover is extremely high.
Cons
Horrible pay.
Horrible place to work
Host Home Provider (Current Employee) –  Evans, CO2 May 2019
Management is very rude and unhelpful. The clients are low functioning and are not aware that their rights are constantly being taken away. I do not recommend.
low voltage technitian
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kuwait28 April 2019
leant new things in envision like cable dressing and alot more and gained alot technical stuff in the envision sothat i can prove myself that it is good .
envision
PAYMENT POSTER PHYSICIAN OFFICE PARTNERS (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KS23 April 2019
The work was awesome i worked there for a year and was told everything was fine until the day they walked in stating my job would be out sourced. My job is gone just like that.
Agradavel e acessivel com rota ate o local proposto pelo empregador
Montadora/ testadora (Former Employee) –  Avenida Torquato Tapajos23 April 2019
Dinâmica, disciplinada, trabalha nas normas da lei conforme a ISO 9001.
Pros
Refeiçao na empresa
Cons
Nao tem
fun and professional environment all the time
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL7 April 2019
Environment in this job was always individual, however, it had a team structure, where we can help each other when the situation requires it. Every day was unpredictable, and it depended from the call nature.
Company is great when it comes to Flexibility. I give it 100%
Clinical Data Abstractor (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FL20 March 2019
A typical day in my department is I arrive at work, I signed in and begin working. I have to pull up patients account and abstract their information and enter the information in our database. I have learned that if you don't have good management or team players it's a disaster for doing a good job. Management could be so much better but in my department the manager seem to think favoritism will help her. I honestly believe to be a good manager you cannot be unfair. It's either you treat everyone the same or don't. You cannot be good to some and be bad to others. You cannot go around and be friends with the workers who buys and give you things and also carry information about other employees to you. It's wrong. The hardest part of the job is just dealing with the negativity from some workers and management. The most enjoyable part of the job in my department is when we have potluck, birthday parties and Christmas secret Santa. I am not knocking the job but management can do so much better. I like to be in a positive environment. I love to get up every morning wanting to go to work because we have a team of positive people to work with. At work we are there 8 hours sometimes more. It would be a breath of fresh air just being there and just enjoy being there.
Pros
free cookies on valentines day
Cons
short breaks
Amazing place to work
Direct Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Evans, CO15 March 2019
Amazing place to work, made many friends with coworkers and people supported. Everyone is family there and it is easy to approach people or apply for new positions. The actual job of caring for adults with disabilities for that many hours is taxing, but the support is fantastic.
work environment
Nurse Practitioner Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VA13 March 2019
We have the best group of physicians and APPs. to work with .They are all awesome to work with.and provide the best care to their patients. We all work well together.

We are bombarded with goals related to patient turnover, which come from hospital administration

We are paid hourly but are generally not paid if we are past the end of the scheduled shift unless submitted for approval.

The worst part of the job are the rotating shifts with no set pattern and may change shifts 2-3x/week
Pros
Supportive colleagues
Cons
Rotating shifts
Enjoyable with a nice work environment.
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ27 February 2019
The company was fine when I started but then when another company acquired them it started going down hill. The most enjoyable and challenging part was the billing and coding aspects of the job.
Unsure
Warehouse forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZ18 February 2019
prefer not to say, I like saying nice things about a company. How about we talk about this company? This company really only cared about productivity and not the employees.
Hiring Company
Temporary Digital Sales Rep at Charter (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO13 February 2019
Envision is simply the company which I was hired on through temporarily to work at Charter. So Charter is what I do. Envision is how I was able to get the job at Charter, and Envision paid me first 2 months.
Office parties for birthdays, etc
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Decatur, IL31 January 2019
My Day starts at 7:00am, immediately got on phones to assist customers. I had to learn to be ready at 7:00am. Management recorded all calls for review, teaching etc. Employees were on-call except for breaks, lunch. Once I found the best and complete way to communicate with customers, the job was easier to perform. Getting of at 3:30pm. was a pleasure.
Pros
free lunches, ability to celebrate occasions, with fellow employees.
Cons
We could not be late coming back from breaks and lunch, or lost points.
great workplace
Radiologic Technologist Intern (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TX31 January 2019
This place had a lot of friendly faces that would help whenever help was needed. A lot of people would accommodate their schedules to help if asked. Your voice was always heard if you needed to speak to the manager.
Pros
great manager and peers
Overall greats experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FL25 January 2019
Really laid back job with great coworkers. I wish there was overtime available however overall experience was a great one.i would recommend the work place
Fun place to work
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ10 January 2019
Strong family oriented culture in the corporate office. Great co-workers, clear job expectations, some onboarding and mentoring provided. Cons- limited advancement opportunities and clower compensation than other similar positions.
Hit overtime on the 3rd day each week
Program Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 January 2019
It was an overnight camp that ran 9 days in a row. You hit overtime the 3rd day each week because you pretty much work 20 hour days chasing high schoolers. If you don't mind the lack of sleep, it's a great way to net upwards of $5K in a single summer. And you get to work with some awesome people.
Good Environment
Crew Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Evans, CO2 January 2019
A pretty good place to work that will provide you with the proper training to achieve your tasks. A challenging field of work but rewarding in the end.
Relaxed and ever changing
Adult Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Evans, CO14 December 2018
Working at Envision was a good experience. Management trusted that their employees knew what needed done and didn't micro manage too much. The people who work here are fun and always willing to help.