Entrematic logo
Entrematic

Entrematic Employee Reviews

Fun and friendly company to work for

The warehouse staff is great to work with easy to become friends with and it's a very relax work environment.As far as communication between office staff and warehouse it's friendly banter.

Entrematic

i was always there right at 8 in the morning working in my orders then usually take down so garage doors get them ready for the company we always staged are orders first then i would usually start receiving the garage doors on the skids and the springs

Pros

lunch at 12 everyday for a half hour

Cons

supervisor would give me like 6 jobs at once

Fun workplace

Fast faced work environment, people are friendly and nice to me. Management is good, i recommend working here and the benefit is 100%, salary increase every year depend on the company profits.

customer focus

one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Mondays to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I make sure all tasks are completed and I've sent all the necessary communications via email and in person. Finally, I create a list of priorities for next week.

Pros

More Responsibility

Cons

Lack of Structure

Warehouse heavy lifting, very hard on your body if you’re average build.

* I worked there for a short time through a temp agency* It was long enough for me to tell it’s not a place(warehouse) you want to spend a lot of time doing, besides, they should be paying more imo.

Pros

Few

Cons

Many

the people that work here are awesome and fun to be around

management is great . i had a great time working here. I left for a better opportunities. heavy lifting on Thursdays. theres always warm coffee when you come in.

Cons

not best pay

the customer are wonderful

i answer phone and put in customer orders. i work hard to maintain accuracy and secure a high level of customer service.I enjoy working with the customer on a daily basis

Pros

wonderful customer

Cons

no advancement

Jobs at Entrematic