Enterprise Peak logo
Enterprise Peak

Enterprise Peak Employee Reviews

Hard work pays off

Overall you get what you put in at this firm. If you like working on interesting projects with sole ownership of the process this can be a great role. Fast paced work which can be rewarding to some but not for everyone.

Pros

Competitive compensation

Cons

Some may not like the fast paced environment

Bizarre Interview & Uncomfortable Work Atmosphere

The interview process at this place was beyond bizarre. I would say it was more of an interrogation than an actual job interview. If you don't provide the owner the right answer, he will continue to pry it out until he's comfortable with what he hears. During the interview process, they will give you some weird behavioral tests which you better get right . I saw the red flags during the interview process and still took the position. The lack of culture in the office is obvious. The owner leads by intimidation and the position I was hired for was not described as it should be. Stay away from this place.

Good Engineering firm, knowledgeable coworkers

I’ve been with the company for 2 years. Great group of people, cool projects, lots of opportunities to work on new technology, lots of free lunches. This is the right place to launch and grow your software engineering career. In the first three months on my project I have learned a lot about product development.

Avoid

This is the only company I have ever encountered that enforces an arrival time as a salaried employee, scolds you for being just 1 minute late (this actually happened once, and I was always on time or early historically), and expects you to work past the 8 hour mark. PTO hours are taken away if you are "late", have to leave early, have a doctor's appointment, etc., despite always working over the "required" 8 hr/day. The owner doesn't trust the more than capable employees of doing their job and has a bad habit of standing behind employees' desks and watching them work, unbeknownst to the employees. The compensation was terrible. There were times I was able to negotiate my salary, though the agreed upon amount was well below the industry standard and I was never paid what I deserved. This was not a collaborative environment and any ideas I tried to contribute to management were met with an accusation of being subordinate. There are several business practices that are unethical and made me uncomfortable. I "managed" (managed in quotes because I was never awarded the official title of manager, though my duties were that of a manager) a small group of employees and was encouraged to micromanage, even though I voiced that my team worked better without constant surveillance. There is no work-life balance as PTO given is the bare minimum (2 weeks when I worked here, and you earn as you work, so you won't have a full day accumulated when you need it). Great work is not commended, and if you accidentally make one tiny mistake (as most tend to do when learning something new), you will -

Good Company, Room for Growth

So far, this company has provided a pretty good job experience. There is opportunity to learn and grow in a variety of ways. Management tends to reward good performance quickly, and the company seems to be growing steadily. Some turnover, but that's expected in a small firm taking root. Plenty of opportunity to be innovative and lead your own initiatives, but no expectation to. Overall, good experience.

Pros

Fairly casual environment, occasional free lunch, nice co-workers

Cons

Small office, shifting priorities can create some chaos

Avoid working here

The attrition and turnover was horrendous. Toxic and incompetent management was the plague of my time there. Don’t expect to work at ePeak and expect to grow or be happy.

Fast-paced work days, casual space

I have learned years of high-tech talent acquisition in the short time I have been employed. We have a small and casual work space, which is more conducive for team efforts.

Pros

Casual office space, plenty of snacks

Great Company

Great company to work for. Positive work environment. Excellent consultant support. Lots of room for growth with in the company. Great benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Peak. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement