Enterprise Holdings Employee Review

View all Enterprise Holdings reviews

Work Hard and Play Hard
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA6 August 2012
Expect to work hard and long hours, but it is compensated with recognition.

Other Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  North york4 April 2018
During my time here I enjoyed working here the training from day one is a lot of value on its own. The work culture and management is amazing; and they really take care of their staff.
Pros
Great benifits, staff, and overall fun
Cons
They don't really listen to new ideas
Read my review for my complete honest experience at Enterprise
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON24 March 2018
Driving 2018 cars is fun, renting cars to customers and having conversations is amazing. But having to be middle managed all the time sucks. Having the branch manager tell you do this task, do that task gets annoying quickly in the environment. If you can allow yourself to be pushed around literally, even the MT's can be switched to a different branch location with 1 week notice. This job is NOT guaranteed at all. I actually went on Indeed to read the reviews before I applied but no one posted this experience. Who ever is going to read this please take my advise. Don't work here pay is $14.50 after the wage increase. If you are ok to have a fake personality to be "professional" and keep trying to be on the mangers good side so he doesn't let you go, then apply.
ps. they expect you to work from 7:30-6pm or till 2pm daily.
Pros
Free branch Lunch Once every 2 weeks on Friday
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K