Enterprise Holdings
Updates from Enterprise Holdings:

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Canada522 reviews
Detailer
My time at enterprise was good, I was a detailer/ lot attendant/ driver. Working in the winter wasn’t very fun though, but fall/spring/summer months is great. I was lucky with have worked with wonderful people at my location, we were always cracking jokes and having fun while working, it made working there fun. It’s good starter job or someone who wants an entry level job in the automotive industry, but it’s mostly part time work.
Pros
Fun work atmosphere
Cons
Detailing during winter months
Good corporate culture
Enterprise is a place you can enjoy the people you work with and the perks that go with it. Good for someone starting out a professional career who wants experience. But if you decide to stick around there's lots of opportunity.
greatest job i ever had
this job didn't pay a crazy amount, but all you need is to clean the cars inside and out with a team of 4 or 5 others. Enterprise actually takes care of it's employees. The management was fantastic and notices when you work hard. All in all, if i didn't have the bills and house goals I do. I would still be working for them.
Enterprise
Good place to work, some thing we’re unfair just because I was the youngest working one their, was a good group of people to work with, everyone got treated the same
stressful and worst place to work without a work life balance
fast paced and very stressful. interview and orientation will be fun. management give lots of promises, which will never be fulfilled . Promotions purely based on Group Rental Manager or Area Rental Manager, not based on merits or monthly matrix.
Challenging but rewarding
I was fortunate enough to work for an Enterprise group that was led by thoughtful intelligent leaders who helped develop my management skills and allowed us to build a career to be proud of.
Environnement competitif en general agreable
Bon leadership. Cadres agreables. Culture longs heures de travail. Salaires pas competitives
Great place to work hard and get promoted
I was permanently let go due to COVID. Not great after giving years to the company and producing excellent results.
Other than the lack of job security it was a great place to work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Enterprise Holdings?
Great business experience
Learn how to interact with c-suits and gain the experience to present your brand to them. Learn how to manage your own business by analyzing operating reports, managing people.
Fast-Paced, Stressful, Competitive, Fun
Fast-paced, Stressful, you have to be willing to put in the time and a lot of it. 12 hour days. Chance to be promoted is there, but you have to sacrifice your work life balance. Weekends and Evenings. Some management is selfish, other is there to help you. No loyalty unless it is for the bottom line.
Pros
People, Work Environment
Productive and Fun Workplace
Great company to work for with great respectful, understandable people from lowest to highest management level in the company. If COVID-19 did not happen I could've been working there until now. Definitely recommended.
Pros
Everything else other than the long hours.
Cons
Long Hours.
It was a real fun place to work as there was no stress at all.
I started as a driver whose job was to move cars from one location of Enterprise to another in and out of Toronto.
This job gave me a lot of experience in learning the routes to different places even as far as Lindsay and Peterborough etc.

Later I became one of the crew chiefs in charge of a team of 5 drivers moving cars as mentioned above. It was a very relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no stress and idea for senior citizens like myself. It was also a lot of fun doing this as we were more like a family and I looked forward to going to work everyday. The best part was getting an opportunity to drive high end cars like Mercedes, BMW and Audi.
Not recommend
You wear formals to work and wash cars pickup customers they don't have drivers and car preps always understaffed. They don't allow you to take vacation Canadian labor laws don't apply to them
Great corporate culture, Fun like-minded co-workers, Long hours
-Highly customer satisfaction based
-Fun co-workers

-Amazing 1st year of employment with lots of perks and employee development

-Stressful at times due to over bookings

-Long hours working 7:30am-6:00pm Mon-Fri and sometimes weekends

-Pay is good in the Management trainee position, less so in management positions as the commission is performance based with very little control on overall branch performance some months.
Pros
Training, business knowledge, customer service practice, fun co-workers
Cons
Very long hours, not compensated fairly in management positions
A Great Stepping stone
Large Corporation with a strive to best customer experience - all decisions made are surrounding this vision. Great forward-thinking management in an ever-changing environment.
Fantastic Workplace
Great place to learn and grow. Management will help you advance. Friendly staff makes it enjoyable to come to work everyday. Fast pace, and exciting place to work.
Great pay, tough hours
This is a wonderful place to build your skills and get some valuable work experience. There is a bottleneck that happens as you move up the ladder, but the process is fair and the pay is great.
Dynamic work environment that offers growth and opportunities
Very dynamic working environment that will continuously challenge you on a daily basis. Has good training program, supportive staff, and ample of opportunities for growth and development.
High stress, zero work-life balance
Very high stress work environment. You will learn a lot about running a business but at the cost of your friends and family. They entice you with rapid upward movement to upper management but fail to mention that every promotion you take requires a cross-provence move which on average means you never live in the same place for more than a year. If you ever turn down or decline to apply for a potential promotion regardless of the location they write you off as 'not a team player' and blacklist you untill they can push you out of the company or wait until there's a pandemic so they can fire you .
If you have no friends and no family and want to travel across north America ripping people off with shadey sales tactics then this job is for you.
productive and fun place to work
is a great place to gain experience in sales, customer service, recruiting, and management. ... The company hires college graduates because it is a discounted, educated labor force. Most can expect to work over 50-60 hours a week and get paid cheap because they have little to no experience
Great career opportunity
Working at Enterprise was one of the best experiences of my life. The people and culture are unlike any other. Everyone is dedicated to helping you succeed in your career. This company is like any other, the level of customer service and business ethics are definitely why they are the best in the business.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.
3.2K