Enterphase Child & Family Services
Enterphase Child & Family Services Employee Review

Not worth it

22 April 2020
We are extremely underpaid, we are also put in high stress situations which we are not compensated for. Raises take forever to get so much so that the new person makes more than you do and then you have to fight to get your raise. Youth who should have a 1:1 do not and when we express why they need one we are shut down. The houses are chaotic and mismanaged by the Team Leaders. The Team Leaders are not held accountable for their mistakes which is why they continue to happen. If you need to cancel a shift one particular Team Leader will go out of her way to make you feel like the worst person in the world. Your own personal mental health does not matter and if it does, it is used again you to assassinate your character and make you appear unreliable. Management and team leader’s are friends so there is no point in complaining. Jen Brunt is the owner as well as HR???? How does that even make sense.
28 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Deeply toxic environment where staff gossip incessantly. Obvious favouritism and if you aren’t “in” then you’re ignored. Constantly under staffed and put into dangerous situations because they can’t keep staff. Management is absent at best and borderline cruel with the lack of support they give. Have issues? Bring it up to the HR manager who now CO OWNS THE COMPANY so clearly no one here has your back. Staff who have worked here for a long time are lazy and entitled but they won’t fire them for the lack of staff to replace them. Abysmal pay, better off working for fast food where you won’t get violently assaulted every shift.
10 February 2020
Stressful, toxic, unprofessional place to work. If I could give this place a "0" rating, I would. Team "leaders" were everything but leaders. Took advantage of students and staff, by having them run personal errands for them. Would leave work early and go home, pick up their kids, etc.

Honesty was not this agencies strong suit. Reports were often written dishonestly- changed to comply with policies and procedures and the LAW! Team leaders lied to cover their own a**.

You were discouraged from calling the police when clients were out of control. Unless someone was seriously injured and needed medical attention- don't bother calling 9-1-1. Staff were constantly assaulted and management genuinely did NOT care.

HIGH staff turnover rate (you ended up working with agency staff usually) and staff were constantly sleeping with each other outside of work. DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!

This was the WORST place I ever worked. Steer clear. The money was average for the position and they did negotiate salary, BUT, your mental health is worth SO much more.
21 April 2020
Same location
This is the worst place to work , no support from team leaders or upper management . All the staff gossip , most of the senior staff are friends and talk about everyone behind their back . Staff often sit on their phones or in the office leaving the youth with little to no supervision . The houses are disgusting , the youth have no expectations !!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterphase Child & Family Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3