Entegris

Entegris Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

good working environment
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MA20 July 2019
I had had good time working there but unfortunately company was running slow so I got laid off. I would definitely recommend anyone to work at entigris.
Great Company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Decatur, TX19 April 2019
Good company, great team. I enjoyed my time there. Very professional mangement. Nice folks that go out of their way to take care you. I would recommend to anyone.
Entegris Inc
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Gilroy, CA8 August 2018
Muchas de las personas que he trabajado son responsables y siempre con una sonrisa que es lo que hace falta en todos los trabajos
No diversity, no growth in the company.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MA9 March 2018
Managment is all middle aged whites. The workforce is diverse but very few whites like manufacturing. There is a glass ceiling if you are a person of color.
Pros
Cons
Management, staff, supervisors, the final product is garage and a lot of production is waste. Plantation like environment.
Typical work day
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MA25 April 2017
Typical work day at Entegris starts at 7 am until 3:30 for 1st shift and 3:30 until 11:30 for 2nd shift. In the 2 years I was there, I worked as a machine operator and assembly. The job is fast-paced and as long as you did your job duties, no one bothered you.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
pay rate, too many employees used
Management issues
Plastics Molding machine operator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, Co.20 February 2015
They expect so much of you in so little time. No time for a life. Only one day off a week, Fire people with 10+ years for failing the Gauge R&R test under so much pressure. Some who have never failed a quality audit, Not worth my time.
Pros
Some nice people.
Cons
Those in management positions on the shift I worked are not nice people.
The start of the day
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MA12 April 2012
work start with a work order need to be followed and inspect all the parts to make sure they the correct part. Then we produce, test, inspect, and then ship the product. To always go over things before starting the process. There is never a hardest part at the jobs it just make the time goes by quicker. Getting a paycheck at the end of the period.