EnPro Industries

EnPro Industries Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Supportive learning environment.

I worked for Technetics division and believe it to be a great company. Over the course of the 5 (almost) years that I worked there I felt surrounded by a culture that was unlike any other I had been ever been part of. Of course the company had it's challenges, but what company doesn't. They support the growth of those that have the will to grow. Go to work, do your job, and think outside the box and there should be no issue. This is a high performing company; therefore, expectations of the employees are also set high. You get what you give. All in all, I would recommend this company to others and would also return to work there.

Pros

Supportive leadership, judgement free zone

Cons

Sometimes disconnection in communication

Great company with a bright future!

They take good care of the employees- especially through COVID. Provide lots of learning opportunities and are a very safe company to work for. They do a lot to make people feel like they belong.

Pros

Learning opportunity, great culture

Cons

Healthcare benefits could be better.

N/a

It was great. Like a family. I never had an issue going into work every day just needed better pay. Would go work for them again in the future. Great company

Small Office

Small office. Good work environment. Fun team building. No micro managing . The size of the staff can cause for some office friction if you are not a social able person. So, come with a smiling face, every morning and work hard.

productive

Over all great place to work. Not somewhere to be if you are fresh from undergrad. Long as you show up everyday willing to learn colleges are willing to help.

benefits

Cons

no training

Great culture and great people, good opportunity to learn and develop

Ok place to work

In a typical day, I would be talking to several end users and trying to assist them in their needs. I was pushed towards other menial tasks which frustrated me.

Pros

Great Co workers

Cons

Senior Management out of touch

Great company, lots of travel

Management seems to be involved. Lots of travel and talking with people. Typical week for me is flying to customer location anywhere in US or Canada on Monday and coming home typically Wednesday. Excellent work/life balance. Great co-workers.

Pros

Great insurance, lots of freedom

Great work enviroment

Great corporate philosophy. Uses dual bottom line to ensure employees are able to give there all to the company and continue to excel in life.

Empresa dinâmica

Análises diárias Diversas negociações de fretes internacionais Gerência na média Ambiente agradável com os colegas de trabalho Decisão sobre a dispensa de algum colaborador Treinamentos diversos

Pros

RESIDÊNCIA PROXIMO A EMPRESA

Cons

REEMBOLSO DE ASSISTÊNCIA MÉDICA BAIXO

A lot of promised potential without fulfillment

Work 8-12 hours per day, asked to develop colleagues without development opportunities for myself. Concept is great, but compensation for requirements is not commensurate.

Pros

They try to make the culture good.

Cons

The benefits are substandard and do not keep up with increasing job requirements.

Productive & Well Managed Work Team

Excellent learning center for beginner. Good Work Environment.

It is my first job and it too excelent.

The company working time is 8.40 am to 5.40 pm. This is my first job and i had learned here attitude about looking at the work , how to give 100% from ourside. My colegious are helpfull. For first time to handle to peopls and theie behavior about the work. The most enjjoyable part of the job I getting new knowledge here i learned here many things and most Important i got platform for my carrier stating point.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes.

Fun workplace

People are treated with respect and are given the freedom to do their jobs with no micromanaging. Management values employees and wants them to be successful in their career and personal life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EnPro Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement