EnPro Industries

EnPro Industries Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.7Job security & advancement

Very relax workplace

Very relax workplace and work remotely 4 day of the week. Really this is a stress free work place. I would recommend anyone to apply. My current department is being moved to another state.

Enpro has created a culture that supports and appreciates all employees.

Enpro has an internal employee culture that I've never seen anywhere before in my career. They actually care about the people that work for them. They have so many ways to dial into the internal culture; they are truly a company of the 21st century. They get it and it's been a blessing to be a part of this company.

Pros

They offer unlimited PTO for exempt employees with no waiting period, Many Paid Holidays, offer a 6% dollar for dollar match in their 401K with no waiting period to be fully vested.

Cons

None for now.

Great company with a bright future!

They take good care of the employees- especially through COVID. Provide lots of learning opportunities and are a very safe company to work for. They do a lot to make people feel like they belong.

Pros

Learning opportunity, great culture

Cons

Healthcare benefits could be better.

Supportive learning environment.

I worked for Technetics division and believe it to be a great company. Over the course of the 5 (almost) years that I worked there I felt surrounded by a culture that was unlike any other I had been ever been part of. Of course the company had it's challenges, but what company doesn't. They support the growth of those that have the will to grow. Go to work, do your job, and think outside the box and there should be no issue. This is a high performing company; therefore, expectations of the employees are also set high. You get what you give. All in all, I would recommend this company to others and would also return to work there.

Pros

Supportive leadership, judgement free zone

Cons

Sometimes disconnection in communication

Excellent

EnPro Induatries is a pioneer in the Polymer and plastic cutting edge technologies in CNC machining. Great benefits and above market pay rate. Welcoming culture at Enpro Industries.

Pros

Great Benefits.

Cons

N/a

Great culture and great people, good opportunity to learn and develop

Poor management

If you can look elsewhere, I was hired as a temp to perm and management had another temp to perm . Issue was that is only 1 perm position manager was not willing to train. I believe this I because they did not know how. The other temp was told to train me on a job they were shooting for as well. Smh also if you have a planned day to take off don't do it management will fire you immediately, even after they agreed that it was OK. It's every man for itself there no help no guidance no system in place just all around terrible situation. They abuse you but talking down to you and you don't just do payroll you have to sort and distribute mail etc. Run fast from them. I do not recommend working for this company.

Pros

Ample parking, nice area, good break time.

Cons

3 people in small office, no organization.

Run and do NOT look back!

Horrible management, a bully mentality amongst the higher ups with a "my way or the highway" attitude. Actually, you may literally be told that at some point... Clique atmosphere among co workers as many have been there for 15+ years, combined with a union and it is pretty much impossible for any new employee to advance and management would rather keep it that way in order to keep pay low. Everyone who is not an Engineer or office personnel is hired as a Production Tech. Got 20 years welding experience? Who cares, you will be hired to weld but as a Production Tech and you will start at the production tech salary of 12/hr. The only good thing negotiated by the union is the long paid Christmas break, other than that you will be hired for one job with the expectation that you will do the roles of 2 or 3 positions with no additional compensation. OT will come and go, benefits are constantly being removed. The union is more of a liability to the employee than the company which should speak for itself. A lot of good people work there but unfortunately none are in a position to make a difference. Do yourself a favor, read the reviews and stay away from this place. The Best advice I got from the long time 20+ years employees was: "get out while you still can"... Enough said.

Pros

Extended christmas break, usually from Dec. 24-Jan. 2

Cons

Everything else. Low pay, high insurance, high stress, horrible atmosphere, no job security.

Empresa dinâmica

Análises diárias Diversas negociações de fretes internacionais Gerência na média Ambiente agradável com os colegas de trabalho Decisão sobre a dispensa de algum colaborador Treinamentos diversos

Pros

RESIDÊNCIA PROXIMO A EMPRESA

Cons

REEMBOLSO DE ASSISTÊNCIA MÉDICA BAIXO

A lot of promised potential without fulfillment

Work 8-12 hours per day, asked to develop colleagues without development opportunities for myself. Concept is great, but compensation for requirements is not commensurate.

Pros

They try to make the culture good.

Cons

The benefits are substandard and do not keep up with increasing job requirements.

Productive & Well Managed Work Team

Excellent learning center for beginner. Good Work Environment.

It is my first job and it too excelent.

The company working time is 8.40 am to 5.40 pm. This is my first job and i had learned here attitude about looking at the work , how to give 100% from ourside. My colegious are helpfull. For first time to handle to peopls and theie behavior about the work. The most enjjoyable part of the job I getting new knowledge here i learned here many things and most Important i got platform for my carrier stating point.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes.

Learning experience

It was really a learning experience to work with EnPro. a global platform to work and enjoyed the tenure there.

Cons

Freedom of work, Convenient to travel

Fun workplace

People are treated with respect and are given the freedom to do their jobs with no micromanaging. Management values employees and wants them to be successful in their career and personal life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EnPro Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement