Enns Brothers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Place to work at, Awesome work environment
Afternoon Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Steinbach, MB28 December 2017
I love working for Enns Brothers in Steinbach.
great Management, Awesome Co-Workers, Good Training provided.
This was one of the best jobs I ever had.
Love every thing about my job.

Honest and friendly Management, everyone is getting along, so much fun working here.

I am a part time receptionist, with no experience as a receptionist , I was given a chance and it was perfect. I got all the training I needed to do a great job, would I recommend this job, absolutely, would I ever go back and work for Enns Brothers again, 100% yes.

Enns Brothers in Steinbach is an Awesome Employer to work for.
Lots of activities and promos going on here that make it even more special.
Participating in Parades, BBQ for customers to try samples and lots more.
And there is job security, if you are a good and hard worker there is job security,
Negative work environment
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 May 2017
veryone that works here has to play "the game."
Basically shut up and do your work. For you to have job security, you need to be a family member.
I have never seen a workplace with so much drama and politics. The negativity is unbelievable. And for women, this is an all male industry with all male higher ups, that look down and belittle the women. People have said that it seems to be "an all boys club."
The only way this place will change for the better is if it's bought out by another company.
Please think long and hard about working for this "company."
Pros
Cons
What have you done for me lately
TURF AND REC SALES (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 February 2017
If your not a relative, there is no job security.

They are not very fair. Be careful here. There is some bullying within the company and people not qualified.
Disorganized workplace
Agricultural Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Arborg, MB30 August 2016
This company did not support its apprentices. I regularly completed work that was beyond my level of training and was not appreciated for it at all. The pay was very low compared to other companies and other trade related jobs.
It was an absolute pleasure working with my co-workers, management and customers. Representing the company was an honor.
Whole goods Coordinator/ Finance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 February 2013
Every day was very fast-paced (and very much appreciated and accepted), I was very proud to work with Enns Brothers.
**What I have learned - I enjoy 'knowlege', Enns' mentors had provided me with and further instilled in me, everything I believe in.... Positive Energy, Aggressive Work Ethic, Striving for goals both personal and professional and last but not least, absolute customer satisfaction.
**The Enns Management Team - open door policy, critical in a pro-active environment.
**Co-workers - Brilliant, they were an absolute pleasure to work with.\
**Hardest part of the job - Ensuring satisfaction from each and every customer....and we did!
**Most enjoyable part of the job - The customers AND my co-worker friends.....pleasant atmosphere, happy people, genuine good people. Loved going to work.
Pros
monthly team building events - wonderful business bonding experience
Cons
i don't have, family-like environment, just proud to have worked there.